----4----

Sorry for not posting, I will try and make up for it!

Oh yeah! I never did tell you guys my plan did I? Well you see, I am gonna make up a story and go to the Gravito Rock Zone this is gonna be hilarious. Basically the story is I don't remember my past but I was abandoned and left here to die, of course I would just say that I was left here fainted, oh and that my parents told me I was a monster.

First step in my plan is to teleport there and check for any guards, since no one should be there, I will put a fainted presence there, but also, if there is guards I pretend to collapse while walking close to them. Of course if they are strong then I won't do that because they might just kill me. And also if its Sally I won't, because well... I DO NOT LIKE NEEDLES. Anyway, second step of the plan is to make sure they grow some what sorry for me, due to basically everyone being like my story, I think. When they see I have a grimoire they will try to recruit me if everything goes to plan. Third step is when I hear what there plan is and agree completely. If I have not met Licht I will meet him next and bow down, and if they tell me to tell him my story. I will pretend to be holding in tears while I tell him. Once the first attack happens, I will try to join and secretly send a signal to the magic knights, specifically the Black Bulls. I am evil in a good way, I am evil to the evil HAHA. Then everything will go how I see fit.

First step, lets do this. Alright c'mon, I focus on teleporting just outside of there base. It works almost immediately. The wind strikes my body and the high magic region almost makes me collapse not even faking it. But I am quick to put on mana skin, once I do it just feels like a light breeze. I take a look at my surroundings, and just like I thought. No guards, so I spread my presence and make it act like a faint help signal, I fell a warm presence coming from above, I smile internally. I confirm its Valtos, then I rid my mana skin and actually faint.

I wake up alive inside the base of operations, I am very happy my plan worked, and I am not dead too! I take a chance and open my eyes a little, and look at my surroundings without moving my head, I see- OMG LICHT. I did not think this would happen. I pretend to stir and my eyes flutter open, I start coughing and end up using a little magic to cough up some blood to make my story more believable. "Looks like they are awa- Oh my what happened." Licht turns around and immediately notices the blood and my coughing fit, I try to stop it but some how I am unable to, I look at him pleading with my eyes and he waves his hand and I stop. I take in a few deep breaths and look around. It seems I have attracted some unwanted attention from others... Luck happens to be on my side though and there's only a few people here. I don't recognize anyone except Licht and Valtos, it seems like they are having trouble with recruiting. I turn back to Licht and he seems to be moving close to me, I put up my act with my pleading eyes and try to get away. But I am chained down on my belly, I start crying silently and he finally seems to notice that I am afraid, so he goes back to where he was and I pretend to relax, man my act is awesome. "Why were you down there?" He asks me, I answer with a simple "I don't know." I frown and look off to space, "my family called me a monster and through me into a portal," I start silently crying a little. He frowns and looks at me curiously while saying, "what happened before that." I smile internally and think, thanks while saying what I have planned all along. "We were walking down close to the grimoire tower and a grimoire flew out of no where and went inside of me." Now this gets him surprised and he asks another question. "How old are you, and can you show me the grimoire?" I counter and tell him "10 and I do not know."

Now this makes him take a step back, I use that as an advantage and ask my first question. "Why am I chained up if you are not gonna hurt me." This also makes him take a step back and look from the chains to me, he then waves his hand and the chains go away. I wince as I put some pressure on my feet, I stand up and wobble a little, I lean on the wall and try to relax. He then asks me "can you try and take out your grimoire." I nod which seems to satisfy him, I then focus on my grimoire and use all my mana to take it out, which was just a fake showing of how quick I get exhausted. I push my grimoire out and try to mask the cover with a 6 leaf clover [same as the picture just without the infinity logo and 6 leaf clover instead] I wipe some sweat off my forehead as I show him my grimoire.

This makes him look at the grimoire and forget about standing, as he falls on his but I ask him. "How do I get a new one so that my family accepts me....?" At this point he's looking at me horrified, but I keep looking sincere and hold in my laughter. "Uh, I don't think you can get a new one..." I looked at him silently then I started fake crying, not silent anymore and very noticeable. Licht stepped forward and awkwardly comforted me. The only thing that I acted like worked or even noticed, was the option of becoming a magic knight and working for him. I looked up at him and studied his features, I saw him looking sincere and I decided that was enough. I wiped my tears away and asked, "If I were to be in a magic knight squad then which one and what do you mean help, like save?" I made sure to keep my expression up to pressure him to think that I would start crying in one wrong move. He finally answered after considering his options, "I know the golden dawn leader and just by telling him information that we consider important would help us." My expression brightened, but not for the reason he would have thought, he smiled in return. "But will they accept me? After knowing who I am?" He clearly saw that question coming and answered without hesitation. "We will tell them only two things extraordinary and the rest will not be known, they would be about how you were abandoned, which would help them understand your position, and that you received a grimoire at a young age. That will make you better respected." I smile and tell him the things we had both wanted to hear. "I accept the offer."

Word Count: 1242 Thank you for being patient and I hope you enjoyed this like I did! Bu bye Clovers!