----3----

Day 3 of uploading every day, yay... Les get into it! Oh and here's the Grimoire :p [did it online HAHA]

We teleport right outside of the entrance and I drag him away, down into the forest. I didn't want to get spotted. I drag the first wizard king behind a tree and on the roots. I tell him "Ok, so we need to not get spotted by anyone low-ranking, otherwise they will think its good to report and report it to there captain. I don't want you to get know by everyone, so you need to go directly to the current wizard king and tell him what happened not including me, I will go somewhere else for the time being, but before that lemme see where the wizard king is." 

I spread my mana through my hand and point it in the direction of the clover kingdom, a lime green snake slithers it's way out of my finger and disappears in thin air while traveling toward the kingdom. "There's a old lady selling violet snakes. That is actually the wizard king in disguise," I then flatten my hand and a piece of paper appears in my hand with writing on it, I fold it and hand it to Lumiere. "Give this to her and follow her." The note read 'Can we talk somewhere private, Wizard King?' Then Lumiere walks in the direction of the castle while I vanish in the shadows.

Small part, sorry :p bu bye Clovers