----5----

Hope your day is going good! Enjoy!

Alright, so we are heading to a place where we can pick up a grimoire fake cover. We walk into the clover kingdom markets and go into the black market. He stopped walking, most likely to show me how to go in, but I just kept walking and put my hand through. I placed a satisfied expression on my face and walked through. I stopped and waited for him to come through which took him a second to recover, [from shock] he came through and I asked him. "What is this place?" He replied simply "the Black Market." I smirked, not even bothering to hide it and we continued on. We walked for at least a minute till we reached a stand that had magic radiating from it.

The man at the stand smiled and asked, "How may I help you?" Licht smiled in return and asked for a three leaf clover grimoire cover. He displayed the options and I Licht chose one to match my color scheme. He asked to see my grimoire and we both noticeably hesitated. I had not returned my grimoire back into my, well. Body? Either way, I gave him it after some thinking and he gasped. "SIX???????? A SIX LEAF CLOVER????" I tried to calm him down which he did do after a deep breath. "I see why you want to hide it..." He put on a forced smile. "Sorry about that... I will give you a discount for the shouting," we accepted kindly and when Licht payed, the man gave me the cover and told me to infuse some of my magic energy between my grimoire and the cover. I did so with such a small portion of my mana, but it still caused the air to squeeze away from the grimoire so fast that it caused a small shockwave of air. But only few people just gave a quick glace. So we headed straight back to the Eye of the Midnight Sun's headquarters.

Word Count: 329 I hope you enjoyed! Bu bye Clovers!