Mancub.

"Hypothetically speaking" I try to cover my mistake. They definitely don't need to know about my curse.

Hoseok looks at me with pity in his eyes.

I've already got him and Jin mixed in with my problems anyway.

I told Hoseok as a spur of the moment kind of thing. It felt nice to have someone ugly and has a curse, like me. Besides, I don't think I'd be able to keep a secret from him.

"So, you're ok then?" Jimin makes double sure.
"Perfectly fine" I say with a thumbs up.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" Jimin says as he releases a breath he was holding.
"Sorry sorry" I sheepishly apologise.

"So if you were in the position, you would seriously trade curses?" Hoseok asks with sad eyes.
"It kind of depends. Namjoon did a good thing because now those people living as objects are human again. He basically saved their lives at the price of becoming a supposed beast" I explain. It seems like a logical choice.

It would be nice if I could transfer this curse for a day. Just to feel normal again. It might not be the right thing to do but if the person is willing.

"...Namjoon?" I say after gathering my thoughts and hearing his full story. He turns his attention to me.

"It sounds to me that the rose reflects who you are as a person to your appearance" I suggest.
"Pfft. He shouldn't be this good looking then" Jimin scoffs.

"Yeah. It doesn't make sense. I'm not a good person" Namjoon deadpans and we're all shocked.

"I was just joking" Jimin quickly says with wide eyes.
"I've seen how I look. There's no way that I'm that a good a person. I look like a totally different person from before" Namjoon explains.

We're all a little speechless. We've spent enough time with Namjoon to know that he deserves so much more.

"You're joking, right?" I ask, hoping he was.
"Do you guys seriously believe I'm a good person?" Namjoon laughs at our serious faces.

I blink a few times.

How could this person not think he's a good person?

Everything I do is for my self-benefit. I wouldn't be out here with them if I couldn't gain something. Namjoon is very straight forward but he is an incredibly good person from what I gathered and I don't think I'm wrong. His curse confirms how good a person he is.

"Well if you don't think you're a good person then I might be the devil" I comment and Hoseok laughs at that.
"I feel you" Hoseok laughs.

"It's a sinking boat that you shouldn't take part in, Hoseok" I say but he laughs even further.
"Your serious face is seriously cute" he says as he squishes my cheek.

"But why do you want to go back? Don't you like the attention and the actual respect?" Jimin asks with a serious expression. That seems...specific.

"N-not that I would know" Jimin quickly adds on.

"So far, it's been tiring" Namjoon sighs.
"But isn't it better?" Jimin asks.
"I can't even walk through the streets without being bombarded" Namjoon says.

"Listen, I'll show you how great it is" Jimin says.
"Why are you so upset? You wouldn't know since you've always looked like that" Namjoon says.

"I-you know what, you're right. I would know nothing about that" Jimin sourly says.

"You wouldn't...pretty boy" Namjoon mumbles under his breath.
"I'm sorry, did you just say something, handsome?" Jimin shoots back with a dangerous look in his eyes.