That's

Still Namjoon's point of view:

"I appreciate it but you really don't have to" I quickly tell the dresser.

I mean-come on. What man wears makeup in this day and age? That's just considered queer.

"Stand up, Darling" the dresser tells me. I does at it says. I rather not stir up trouble with this thing. It's as if it can do magic.

"Not my best work but much better than those rags you were wearing" the dresser says. I have no idea where I'm supposed to look at it so I just stare in the mirror.

The dresser somehow managed to get me into black pants with a white long sleeved shirt with gold patterns running across.

"Tuck in your shirt" the dresser orders. I follow what it says.

Why am I even doing this?

"Better" the dresser mumbles, getting quieter by the second.

"Um, can I ask some questions?" I ask, the curiosity getting the better of me. The dresser doesn't reply.

"Hello?" I turn to the dresser. Still no reply.

I poke the dresser but nothing.

Weird.

I look out the tiny window, wondering how I'm going to escape.

It's going to be a lot easier since I'm not locked in a cell but then what. I'm sure that beast can outrun me and I'll be downgraded to the cell again.

I am interrupted from my thoughts by my rumbling stomach.

When was the last time I've eaten?

I reluctantly walk to the door. I'm not all that thrilled at the possibility of running into that beast. It's clearly mentally unstable. What if that thing actually eats me?

But my stomach pushes me to action.

I open the door and to my surprise, it was actually unlocked. I thought the candle guy was joking about me being able to roam.

The castle was dark as I venture to a kitchen.

"Monsieur, you must be starving. Come, I show you the kitchen" the candle guy pops out of no where. I follow it and it hops on the table in front of a single chair.

"Please have a seat" the candle guy says. I think it's smiling.

Against my better judgement, I sit down in the dusty chair.

"We are so glad to finally have you with us here today. Sit back, relax...and be our guest" the candle guy says and all hell breaks loose.

Mountains of food burst through the doors. Cutlery and plating appear out of no where. It looks as if everything's flying around.

The candle guy sings while the clock guy is looking completely against everything. The candle guy tries to get the clock guy into it but failing.

Only in the end did the clock guy finally enjoy himself.

Yes, it was enjoyable to watch since it was oddly satisfying but it was incredibly weird. 'Normal' objects are preforming for me and presenting me with delicious food.

It makes me wonder what they want from me. I'm a complete stranger yet they are going through all this effort.

But I don't say anything. At least, not until I get some of that food.

And everything turned south very quickly when the door slams open with a huge roar making the place tremble.

Everything stops as everything looks at the beast, frozen with fear.