Chapter 17: Lost

Focus

xXRukuXx

Levi x Eren (Pairing)

Chapter 17: Lost

Levi’s POV

“Hanji, I’ll borrow your car for a second.” I hurried myself to get her car.

“What, I don’t trust you with my car!” She over-exaggerated herself.

I turned around and let out the cold eyes of mine, “Would you be willing to save someone or save your poor car?”

“Either one of them is terrible! They both have their own consequences!” I glared at her, as she just shrugged and let out a sigh, “Just take my poor baby and call me if something happens.”

She threw the car keys at me making a slight jingle of a melody, as I kindly took it. “I hate saying my thanks, but thank you for what you done so far.” I unlocked the car hearing a slight beep and went ahead to proceed in the driver’s seat. Hanj knocked the cars window, as I rolled it and looked at her.

“I hate to say this too but you’re welcome. Maybe you’re not an old cranky guy, as I thought you’ll be.” I just rolled my eyes and let out a slight smile at her. She backed away from the window, as she gave out her goodbye. I brought the window back up and started the engine, as I drove away from the warehouse that was a burden for me. What’s more of a burden to me is how I’m going to revisit one of the places I never thought I would see ever again.

I sat there in Hanji’s car looking out at the window thinking whether or not he knows I was coming. I took the key out of the car with no care, as I brought out my body to reveal the slight sensation of air from the wind welcoming me.

I let out a steep breath and walked towards to the door, as I laid a knock to let him know there’s a person he shall feel afraid of. The door opened slightly and burst open after a few centimeters of it being open. There I saw him with an amused look on his face.

“If it isn’t Levi who showed up just to save Eren. How nice… it sounds like a dramatic movie.”

I just glared at him and pushed him in, “Where the fuck is Eren?”

He brought his hand up; playing around like he’s surrendering. “Why should I go ahead and tell you?”

I grabbed his collar and clenched my teeth, “I swear if you go ahead and-“

“What are you doing to him?” My eyes widened, as I looked to my left revealing Eren standing there in a good condition.

"E-Eren…” I spoke softly.

“What are you doing to, Levi?” He questioned me. Levi? I question myself he called Erwin my name? Then realization had hit me, “For example, a person that sees a whole completely different person rather than the one standing in front of them.” Hanji’s prediction was right…

 I stared back at Erwin giving him one last glare; he just gave me a smile. “I swear I will kill you if I could.” I let go of his collar and stepped back.

He fixed his collar in front of me and gave a slight chuckle, “I give you my permission, but I doubt you have the guts to.” His eyes fixed upon his gaze towards Eren, “I wonder what type of person he sees when he looks at you.”

I looked at Eren and had my eyes back at Erwin, “Your whole plan was to make a bad guy?”

There he started to go towards Erwin, “I thought it would be interesting to test this experiment on him. I want to see what he’ll think about you, as a whole different person.” He laid a finger on Eren’s chin. I wanted to break his finger in half I don’t care if it hurts a whole ton. What a disgusting finger. “Say Eren what do you see from looking at that guy over there?” Erwin pointed at me, as he stepped back allowing Eren to have a good look at me.