CHAPTER 11

The bright building shone like stars, casting their golden glow onto the on goers beneath them.

The night time didn't even feel like the dark in the shimmering capital of Neocity. There were blazing signs, glowing vendors and people dressed in the most catchiest clothes.

The world was filled to the brim with noises of daily life, the erratic breathing and talks, the callous laughter and the rush of thousand feet walking away to their own destinations.

Just a rub of colours, everything a blur.

But not for that one man who walked with ease, that single man who walked with the crowd smiling, his lean shoulders and defined muscles standing out in the red turtleneck he wore.

His eyes were strong, jaw well placed with eyebrows that looked like they were carved from metal. His mouth was a sleek line, their colour of the same red of his dress.

The velvet sat tightly over his chest, causing a few to turn towards his direction, a few mouths to softly giggle in his glance. He gave them all a quirky smirk, but that was all he interacted.

Today was not the time to flirt around with girls. He didn't step out of his house for a causal drink or a dance in the pub.

Today, Xiao Dejun left to meet NCT.

He diverged from the common crowd as he headed towards a luxurious hotel on foot, getting a few glares from its rich inhabitants for his lack of manners as he pushed past them.

But he ignored it, no one would stop him anyway.

This was his place after all.

And also, it was not like he needed to care about anyone else when he knew that there a very scary Ten waiting to pierce him upon his entrance.

He pulled out his phone and put it to his ear, "Yeah, I'm here, Ten." He said, walking straight to the restricted area of the hotel, "Oh my god, I'm literally opening the door."

His hands met the liquored wood, there varnished touch feeling soft to touch as he pushed open the door, a bright smile on his face as quickly went to close the door.

All eyes looked at him in disdain as walked in, "That asshole Xiaojun is finally here." He heard Mark, one of their hitman, guffaw as he called to someone from the corner.

Xiaojun groaned, "I was late by ten minutes, it's not like I missed your funeral or something, Mark." He hissed at the other, dropping his coat on the nearby chair.

"Yeah, yeah." Mark said, "Just make sure that we don't have to hold a funeral for you after Ten spots you." And just as he said that, a fuming face came from his side view.

"Don't kill me, Ten."

"Sorry, Xiaojun."

A fist landed onto his face, Ten's slender but incredibly powerful frame sitting on him while choking him, "I told you to come at 10:20, you're 30 minutes late!" He screeched, attracting the attention of every other NCT member.

"Someone stop that brute before he kills Xiaojun." He heard Doyoung groan, getting a slight chuckle from Kun who apparently, didn't feel the need to save Xiaojun.

"Taeyonnngg!" Xiaojun screamed, "Save meee!!"

And that was all that took for their leader to finally come over and drag Ten away, "Big brother is here to save you." He heard Taeyong smile while Ten went back to burrow himself into Kun.

Lee Taeyong, ever stunning and gorgeous, dusted his shoulders as he glanced at the other, "Since you were this late, I expect you have really terrible news."

It's raining humans || NOMINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें