prologue

〖CAST〗

HAN JI HYUN AS JOO SEOK KYUNG

Introduction FOR Joo Seok Kyung

(Turn on CC) credit- fullmoon

She is a tragic character. A spoiled kid and talented soprano and the daughter of one of the richest person in Korea. Since childhood, she was raised in violence and has been abused by her father and yet her mom never defended her. The only thing her father taught her was that she could never lose to anybody. Growing up, her brother has always protected her. She grew between absolute violence from her father and absolute devotion and love from her brother. Her bother gave her all his attention all their life however, once her brother falls in love with another girl, the siblings' relation goes downhill. She has always craved for her mom's love and attention but she ends up resenting her mom. She has lived and yearned for three things. 1) mom 2) brother 3)top student. What will she do when all these three things are seized from her?

┉ ❉ ┉

HWANG IN YEOP AS HAN SEO JUN

Introduction FOR Han Seo Jun

(Turn on CC) credit- kdramachiato

A bad boy but with no toxicity. He is a broken soul. He lost a friend, LOST HIS DAD, had to stop college and drop his music career and work. The girl he loved with all his heart , loves his bestfriend. Even after years after his bestfriend breaks up with the girl, she still is not over him.  He has always protected and loved her no matter what but at the end, when everything reached the peak, it accelerated and dropped down like a roller coaster. What will he do after loosing the love of his life to his bestfriend?

┉ ❉ ┉

〖COVER〗

Cover by : @namjoonhoe (MYSELF)

┉ ❉ ┉

〖NOTE〗

This story and plot is mine. The characters belong to True Beauty and Penthouse kdramas. The storyline and the character's personalities may differ from the actual drama. Please don't copy and/ or steal my work. This is a work of fiction and in no way meant to hate/harm any character/people.

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BOOK!!

(OPEN FOR ANY KIND OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM)