Chapter 33 Take Me Home

Începe de la început

"Ya, Hyo Jin. We're here, you know?" Sun Chun interjected on behalf of the ballerinos.

"Pfft, weren't you the one who was curious?" Hyo Jin retorted, causing Sun Chun to choke on his drink.

"Be nice, Hyo Jin." Ye Jin nudged her friend gently as she offered a napkin to Sun Chun.

Ding!

The bell at the entrance tinkled loudly to signal the arrival of another patron, one that the whole table of apprentices was very familiar with. Rose perked up at the man who was taking purposeful steps to the counter, his eyes fixated intensely on the rolls of butter horns behind the glass. He was just about to pay for the butter horns when...

"Mr Hyun!" Iseul called their choreographer over as the rest of the apprentices turned to greet him.

Hands froze in mid-air before Hyun Bin straightened up and kept his wallet while approaching the apprentices. He was secretly pleased that they were all here together.

As their teacher, he recognised the importance of establishing solid camaraderie as a group. On a more personal front, he had fond memories from his apprenticeship days and it was only because his group was incredibly close-knitted. He wished the same for his apprentices.

Naturally, his eyes gravitated towards his swan who was sitting in the corner and enjoying some grilled pork collar. A smile played on Hyun Bin's lips and with every step he took closer to his lover, his smile only widened.

Next to Ye Jin now, his swan noticeably relaxed when she felt his usual familiar warmth wafting towards her before she smiled shyly too.

Politely, the man inclined his head slightly in greeting before his deep baritone enveloped the cosy café in a blanket of warmth and security. Some of the other patrons looked up when they heard his voice, sighing softly at the heavenly man towering over the shorter tables.

"It's good to see all of you here together." Hyun Bin spoke warmly.

"Thanks for giving us a break, Mr Hyun." Suzy thanked him kindly as the rest of the apprentices followed her lead.

"Anieyo, with the progress you have all made, it is well-deserved." Hyun Bin reasoned.

"Do you want to join us, Mr Hyun?" Joori boldly extended an invitation.

Pointedly looking at the four boys, it would seem they finally took the hint when they started shifting to make space for their choreographer.

"Unfortunately, I have some errands to run. I simply came to pick up some pastries. But, to thank you for the invitation, let me treat you all to some butter horns." Hyun Bin smiled politely.

"Omo, that's too generous! Gamsahamnida!" Min Jung clapped happily.

Another round of gratitude was exchanged between the apprentices and their choreographer, ending with a sweet gomawo from his favourite apprentice.

To the keen eyes, they would have caught how his eyes softened slightly at that moment before he dismissed himself from their table.

But, since most of the apprentices were too caught up with their boisterous group, none of them saw that. Because of that, they missed Hyun Bin patting Ye Jin's shoulder subtly before he left.

With Mr Obvious out of the picture, the topic inevitably circled back to their handsome choreographer.

"Ye Jin, didn't you go on tour with Mr Hyun?" Suzy asked innocently.

"I did." Ye Jin blushed when she felt all eyes on her.

"Lucky you! I bet you had tons of fun. How was it like spending time with Mr Hyun?" The interrogation continued.