Today is no better, the cafe is packed a few hours into opening, making both Izuku and Alice very busy. They have been taking orders left and right, making the beverages and serve the pastries. Shinsou would drop by at afternoon after school and would help out a bit. 

The time went by quickly, now it is night time. Which where the underground hero will make his appearance to have a coffee and to take his son home. 

3

2

Ding! The door bell to the cafe rang as soon as Izuku counted to 1, making him immediately serve the coffee that was ordered by the hero everyday, along with a few chocolate chip cookies as a treat.

It's surprising that the pro-hero didn't recognize his favorite nephew right in front of him. Yet again, Izuku's appearance had changed drastically through the months and he is wearing a mask, so they make sense if they didn't. 

"Izu-nii! Look! It's a picture of us three together! Eri drew them! Pretty?" 

Eri waddled to the counter, after seeing that the costumers had lessen on night time as she make way to her brother. No one noticed the slip of the nickname Eri had gave him, since her voice is not too clear to hear. 

"Yes it's pretty Eri! You are very talented!" Izuku praised her, making the hero present clench his heart from the adorable scene in front of him. 

"Oh! Is that your sister, Hikari? She is adorable!" Shota is trying to keep his fanboy side to minimum, he loves kids yet he didn't like to admit it. 

"Yes it is Shota! She is adopted a few weeks ago and it's her first time here. She is a bit shy with strangers though." Izuku chuckled lightly, Eri went behind his legs to hide herself from the stranger in front of her. 

"Hello little one, my name is Aizawa Shota. A friend of your brother. What is your name sweetie?" 

"E-Eri." She managed to make out and made Aizawa to die internally from the cuteness overload. No one had really ever seen Aizawa's soft side other than his husband, Hitoshi and Izuku, now Hikari since he is comfortable with the latter. 

"Since when did you have a sister, Ari? Why am I not informed? I am supposed to be your best friend!" Hitoshi whined, the best friend part rolled out of his tongue painfully as he tried to conceal his feelings.

"Alice adopted her a few weeks ago, the thought slipped off my mind, sorry Hito." Hikari rubbed his neck sheepishly, making up a lie on the spot.

Hitoshi huffed, he slowly approached the little girl with a candy in his hands. He tried to converse with the small girl, leaving Hikari to chuckle when Eri ignored him as Hitoshi pouted. 

"Oh right! Shota, how is the search going? Any leads?" 

Izuku knew about his identity and showed it from their first meeting, making the hero to be surprised that someone knew him. That just made them to get close quickly, Aizawa would sometimes rant about his life to the boy, the latter didn't mind it one bit. 

"None. I am driving insane from this, your coffee and cookies did help a bit though. They are delicious, you should share your recipe somehow!" 

Aizawa has been asking for the recipe for weeks but Izuku is too stubborn to give him, saying that it is some sort of secret and he can't know. 

"I don't want to Shota~ It's my secret~" Izuku teased. 

They gone like that until the cafe was closed, that is around 11-ish and the father son duo had gone home after they said their goodbyes and Izuku close up the cafe, taking Eri and Alice to go home. 

~~~~~

Flash can be seen jumping from rooftop to rooftop as he is looking for some villains for the night. He didn't use his wings since they are too big, he can't fit them in small alleyways and they would catch a lot of attention and he didn't want that.

It is 1:15 in the morning and he is still wide awake, Eri is already sleeping in his room and Alice is knocked out the second they arrived. He knew he wouldn't get much sleep is he did gone home anyway.

He found no villains that night and thought it's weird, so he rested on top of a random rooftop, admiring the night sky and soft breeze of the morning. He almost sleep when he heard footsteps that are way too familiar to him from behind. 

Flash made no signs of moving as he continued to lie down on his back, ignoring the figure behind him. But then the footsteps are getting close and he said;

"It's you again, 

Kirishima Eijirou." 

a/n: Hi hi! So I wanted to ask if any of you have some recommendations of good animes I can watch, preferably shounen, but I don't mind either way. 

If you have any, please tell me in the comments!