Dancing Class

Dancing Class

Everyone's shock when Tedros introduced her as his Princess radiated off their faces. Beatrix screamed and officially quitted being friends with Agatha, Kiko was blowing her nose on a handkerchief that said: My OTP Tagatha has come true!!!!! ( Guys, I'm pretty sure we fans are just like Kiko right now) which looked new, and as if it had never been used before.

But now, no one could tell, because Kiko was ruining the kerchief with all the tears that were flowing out of her.

"What is Tagatha?" Agatha wondered out loud. (ugh, guysss--- I had to make her oblivious but it's still kind of annoying but cute at the same time)

"I dunno," Tedros told her.

"Well of course," Kiko said. (I really really realll l y wanted Kiko to say DUHHHHH) "Because you guys don't have ships in your brain."

"Well, why would we have ships in our brain?" Tagatha said.

"Well...... you don't need to know!"

"o-Ok?" Agatha said.

She and Tedros exchanged confused looks as Kiko led them to some weird room by the hall.

"Agatha, I found something!"

She pointed at a shelf.

"It's a secret portal!" she smiled. "Tristaaaannnn~!"

Tristan came and started pushing away the bookshelf, as Tedros helped right as he knew what the heck was going on.

Agatha just gasped.

Because there was a big library with all the books on the shelves, neatly organized, and.... Looked like it was for royalty. Which wasn't surprising, because most of her friends were royalty.

"A secret library?"

"Yeah,"

"Why would the school keep this from us?" Agatha questioned herself, looking at the fabulous view before her.

Tedros shrugged then turned around. "Libraries are boring. Agatha, Let's go."

Agatha gaped at Tedros.

"Leave?!?," Agatha gasped in horror. "But it's a library!"

Tedros raised an eyebrow.

"You like books so much?"

"Well, DUHHH-"

"Okay then," the prince sighed.

Right before Agatha sprinted into the library wonderland, Kiko grabbed her hand.

"Nuh-uh-!" she said.

Agatha frowned.

"Why?"

"Because I said so!"

"I don't want to waste my time on talking when I could do better thin-"

Kiko just ignored her and gagged her with the OTP handkerchief.

She coughed.

"Well, thank you for being with us today." Kiko declared in her 'Professor Dovey' voice.

She did a small dance with her feet and then spun.

"Monday's lesson: Dancing- Waltz!"

"What??!??!?!?!!" Agatha shrieked.

Kiko smiled evilly.

"Remember when you asked me to teach you because you sucked at it?"

Agatha's frown deepened. "I meant that I wanted to learn in private, not with Tedros staring at me like a buff duck!"

Now it was Tedros's turn to say:

"What?"

˜˜˜

A/N: So yeah, like everyone was confused and got weirded out except for Kiko.

The next chapter is very special. It holds an Extra backstory of Agatha's POV, from when Sophie and Agatha still lived in Gavaldon.