tfp miko x female reader

Request by Northernbees. Hope you enjoy!
.
.
Geez I haven't been working much on this chapter. My apologies.
.
.
Reader/miko p.o.v

For actually once miko was nervous. Ever since she joined or discovered the autobots you were already there. You were like a role model for her. It was just, well you were cool. That was her first thought. And the more she stayed around, there more her stomach had butterflies. She never asked you your age but she guessed you were her age. See? That's good. Now she only had to step up to you and bam. A relationship. "Hi I'm miko and I like you" her thought ran. But why would she begin with introduction. You knew her already! Geez, why was this so hard.

It was still early. You would come to the base soon. Right? It just was a perfect day for her to ask you. And if she thought running through the Decepticon warship had given her adrenaline. Well then that was nothing compared to what she was feeling now. Her heart beating faster and maybe with a tiny bit stress. You would be her first girlfriend. Finding out she liked girls wasn't hard. Miko fell attracted to you inmidely. Stupid love.

"Morning guys" she heard your voice say. Miko quickly hid behind her sketchbook. As she turns the pages around a few times. Until it was blank. She had tried drawing you. Not that it was easy. She could hear your footsteps walking up the stairs. Miko looked up from her book. "Oh hi y/n" miko said. Being the definition of cool. "Sup, how are you?" Your sweet voice asked.

Sitting next to her.

You were sitting next to her! No pull yourself together miko!. "Yeah I'm good, you?" She asked back. Miko could see the eyes moving away. "A boy in class asked me to be his girlfriend" you said. Wait that was right. Miko didn't even know if you were into girls or if your were straight! Panic. Absolutely panic. "And? What did you say?" Miko asked cooly. Yes she was good at hiding her emotion. Sometimes. "I said no. Gotta be honest miko. I'm not into boys" you said. Miko her mouth was hanging slightly open from shock. She had her chance again.

"And besides-" y/n tried to say. Until you grabbed her sketchbook from her hands. "Hey!" Miko said trying to grab it back. You held it all the way to the other side of you. Leaving miko leaning over you. Trying to reach for it. The book moved open from the position you were holding it in. Your eyes widened. This was it. Even though you liked girls. How big was the chance you liked her back?

Your eyes met the sketches of herself. "Did you draw these miko?" You asked to your suprise. A blush appeared on miko her face. "Yes" she said giving in. "I-I think you are cool" she said holding her breath after it. You were silent Not saying anything or moving. Then you looked from the book towards miko. Miko moved herself back on the original spot. Realizing she had been leaning over you that long. But she was having a worried feeling. You had a slight blush as well. "I think you are cool as well" you said moving your lips to the cheek of miko.

A kiss on the cheek.

It left miko with the butterflies flying around her stomach. "I don't understand" miko said. You laughed adorable. "I like you too, or am I very wrong at reading others their emotions?" you said rubbing the back of your head. "No no. You definitely got that right" miko said moving her hand towards yours. You placed miko's sketchbook on the table. So that was out of the way.

Miko and y/n began to stare into eachother eyes. "So you're alright with this?" Miko asked. Just making sure as their faces were closer to eachother. "Only if you are" you said. Leaving you both smiling. Until your lips met. A very soft and gentle kiss.

Took me so damm long.
Word count 694
Comicmaker12