TFP Optimus x wounded/afraid decepticon reader

Ah yes. A wounded Decepticon. What could go wrong?. Requested by DarkRosePrime121. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
Also for shadowtalereaper
(The Optimus x Decepticon Reader part)
.
.
Reader p.o.v

The fight was going to win by the autobots. But no way you were going to give up the pride you'd always carried when fighting. During fighting you didn't talk. Even on board the ship of my lord, you didn't speak much. You thought lord megatron would enjoy you more then. Unlike Starscream who couldn't keep his mouth shut. You got shot a few times. But you didn't fall back.

You fought bravely as the so called bulkhead transformers his hand into a Wrecking ball. Hitting you good against your back. Sending you flying away. Rolling through the dirt. Face to face meeting the ground. You lifted yourself up a bit. Only to fall back down. Closing your optics short after.

That was one good hit. Good enough for you to get knocked out apparently. But at least the ship carried your signal. So the others could pick you up and retreat. Right?

Absolutely.not.good.

The fight ended some time later. You got up. Your body letting out sounds, yelling you that you were damaged. A small cut on your right side. Leaking Energon slowly. Your systems were crashing. You need to be repaired. A small ring to the decepticon warship and it would be over. But you couldn't connect to the ship. Or anyone. And as you looked up, there was no ship in sight. You took a step forward. Only to bow forward holding your middle.

They had left you.

You got back down to the ground. You were going to stay here then. Painfully enjoying the human weather. Then you could hear a noise in the distance. You couldn't recognise it. So it wasn't a Decepticon? You closed your optics as you sat on the ground. You didn't wanted to see who it was. You couldn't fight. That was for sure. And when the footsteps stopped in front of you. You defeated yourself with words.

"Go away" you said. Turning your body to the side painfully.

"Let me rUst in peace" you said getting slightly nervous. (Did you see what I did there? xD)
"Listen pal you don't wanna mess with me you-" began as your hands transformed to guns. But your mouth fell open. "I don't think that's very wise young one" a calming voice said. The sun from behind him blocking the view from who he was. Did that voice belong to? No it couldn't be. Optimus prime, the one and only as your optics focused on the mech. He was going to finish what bulkhead begun! Your end was near. This was the first time actually seeing him. You've had only fought four times in the battlefield. And you've heard the story's how he slaughtered fields of decepticons.

"Go away" you tried again. Getting up in a fast as possible motion. You began to back off slowly. Your hand not transforming back to your hands. Trying to come over as a threat. But you were failing, hard. Even though he had said only one thing, you felt like he'd told you a whole speech. "I'm not going to hurt you" he said. Pff right. "And how can I trust an Autobot to follow his word" you said checking the area around him. Preparing for a sneeky attack. "Then I could have done  it already. Don't you think?" He said still calm. You exhaled deeply.

Then transforming your hands back. He was right. "Then what do you want from me?" You said with fire. "Only your cooperation" he said getting closer. You took a step back. Nope! He was going to end your life here!. Your optics widened as you had no defence. Transformers your hands was one thing. But actually hurting or killing a prime was impossible with your state.  And you excepted the worst when his hand landed on your shoulder. But to your surprise. He lifted your arm around him and wrapped his other hand around your waist. "What are you doing?!" You said full of demanding. "As I said, your cooperation" the prime said. "For what?" You yelled highly.

"To get you fixed up"

You turned your head with surprise to him. Your spark beating a little faster. No y/n! No bad!. "Ohh, oke" you said with a dumb face. Your fear leaving you. And your worries as well.

"Thank you" you said.

If he was going to ask why, a Decepticon like you was saying thank you. Was because he came to help you. Your friends didn't.

There we go! A soft Optimus x Decepticon Reader. Maybe the reader will consider going to the autobots side now. Hope you enjoy by the way.
Word count 803
Comicmaker12