Chapter 44 : Human trafficking, extortion?

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome, we're not here. Ben is too busy. I don't have time to accompany you."

In the police station, Pan Xiangdong once again won the show, pointing at the three members of Zhang's family, saying: "Everyone said that poor mountains and bad water make people more people. Ben Shao originally didn't believe it. My old man also came from the mountains, but he didn't dare to be like them. These people are very brave. Fat, a few days ago, I openly bought and sold people. Now I am extorting in the public, but I have taught him a little bit. Your policemen will be handcuffed to me. Little policeman has made Ben Shao know! "

Don't look at him as if he is speaking calmly. The idiot can hear his discomfort and ridicule. This is not only the sweat of the police station director, but even Fang Jianguo cannot help exaggerating the cold sweat on his forehead. Trading people is still the so-called extortion. As long as it is involved with him, it is not a trivial matter.

"What exactly is going on?"

Accompany Pan Xiangdong with a smiley face, Fang Jianguo suddenly collapsed his face, his eyes looked sternly at the director of the police station, and the director was also unlucky. He did n’t know what was going on, and had to turn to the beaten men with great pressure Personal police, but they dare to say that as soon as they arrived at the market, they were stunned before they could understand the situation?

In the end, the people in the room were crying hard.

"Mayor, this is how ..."

Ye Zhou, who has seen everything, tortured almost, smiled and said something a few days ago and earlier, and bowed his head in a good attitude after the completion: "It's really my fault to buy and sell people. But the mayor, director, and everyone present, Xiao Zuo really can't live in their house. You haven't seen him a few days ago, and they are letting them torture to death. Anyone with a little conscience It ’s impossible for them to stay out of the way. They have to be 500 yuan to let them go. I ’m a small farmer who has nothing but money to do? But I really underestimated the greed of the people. I did not expect them to receive 500 yuan. The money is not enough, and I came here again to find the difference. Although they didn't say that they would give us money from beginning to end, but they were not stupid, they could basically guess their purpose. I could n’t help it. You can't just let them do what they want, so I sent Xiao Zuo to the police, who knows ... "

Speaking of which, Ye Zhou, a well-sung singer, stopped on purpose, and looked at a few policemen who were beaten in embarrassment.

"Speaking, who dares to remember to hate you is just having trouble with our country."

Fang Jianguo looked gloomy with a cold sweep along his sight.

"In fact, it's nothing, just these eldest brothers were confused by the boss Zhang, thinking that it was East Brother who hurt people for no reason, and then ..."

Intentionally speaking everything as a misunderstanding. Ye Zhou hasn't finished speaking yet. It was indirectly sold a face to several captive police officers. They all said that Yan Wang is good at seeing little ghosts. It's impossible for Dongge to happen every time, right?

The most important thing is that he can't rely on Pan Xiangdong to support him all his life, let alone say that he is also a man, always hiding behind someone else's name?

"Yes, yes, as he said, we were confused by Mr. Zhang."

Several policemen are also clever, pointing at the three brothers Zhang and showing up. They know that they are fools, and the people who beat them are definitely not ordinary people.

"Misunderstanding?"

Pan Xiangdong glanced at it with a smile. Several policemen scared the bladder tightly and almost didn't give him a knee. Ye Zhou reluctantly turned his head and stared directly into his eyes without any shyness. The two seemed to communicate in a speechless way. What, at last I saw Pan Xiangdong grinning: "Okay, you said that misunderstanding is misunderstanding."