Chapter 10: Junior is not for use as for cold weapon

Ye Zhou 's requirements are not excessive from a rational point of view. The old Ye family is really too much, and does not leave a way for people to live. However, from an ethical point of view, his requirements are undoubtedly a bit counterproductive. Now, the relatives and elders are still there. The juniors want to sever the relationship, and say that they will be pierced by the backbone.

"This......"

Severance? It's easy to say, but it's a matter of betraying the ancestors. Mayor Wan Cun did not dare to be the master for a while. However, Pan Lao, who had never spoken, turned his head to Ye Zhou's line of sight. The pair seemed to be able to see through the soul of others. Black Eyed looked at him deeply, and then condensed after a long whisper: "Boy, do you think about it? You are also a reader, you should know what it means to sever the relationship with your uncle, so, Do you still insist? "

"Thank you, Mr. Pan, for reminding me, but I've made up my mind, please be successful!"

With his sharp eyes, Ye Zhou nodded without thinking. What about the awesome words? Is the original owner in trouble? What was the final result? Mouths are on other people, they just say what they like to say, they just do n't hear it, they irritate him, and he does n't mind finding out one or two killing chickens and monkeys. In a word, he will never pass Just like the original owner, he wants to live more freely, freely, and more casually in the second life.

"What if we don't want to?"

Pan Lao exchanged a look with the head of Wan Cun, who asked tentatively.

"If the village chief is unwilling, I can do nothing, but ..."

At half the point, Ye Zhou stopped deliberately, his eyes shot coldly at the old Ye family, and the village chief said subconsciously: "But what?"

"The junior is not good at using cold weapons!"

"what?"

The voice fell, and Wan Cun's mouth twisted strangely, and Pan Lao was also stunned. He almost fell off the chair. Not to mention the old Ye family, Ye Zhou's 'being good at' cold weapons they all experienced. After two times, the only thing that did n't change the expression in the whole hall was the two brothers Ye Zhou. Who let Ya be so pitted.

"Ahem ... boy, you **** threatened me, didn't you?"

After finally getting his voice back, the head of Wancun made him suffocated with anger, and his eyes, which were bigger than Tong Ling, stared at him fiercely, as if to eat him alive.

"Dare, I'm just telling the truth. I said it before. Rabbits are anxious and bite. According to the urine of the old Ye family, I'm afraid there will be more and more of this kind of things. In order to survive, I take It 's a matter of time before or after the butcher knife, but next time, I do n't know if you can arrive in time, and whether they will all be standing alive here. "

Ye Zhou replied unhurriedly, during which threatening eyes swept the old Ye family more than once. He was trembling with a scare. People like them were old farmers for eight lives. Have you ever seen such a person who would lift a butcher knife at every turn? This **** is absolutely intimidating.

"You you you ... you **** thing ..."

Fingers pointed at him tremblingly. The village chief Wan was not so angry but heartbroken. In his mind, Ye Zhou was the rare cultural person in their village, but now ... the cultural person has become a butcher. Is it painful for him?

"Good boy, I like you like this."

Suddenly, Lao Pan slaps his thigh and laughs: "National strength, let's help in this busy situation. The two children are not easy, and they can no longer be persecuted."