Chapter 16: Finally Marked

I woke up with a feeling of excitement. I was sore but happy. I was tired but relieved. I was happy. That was all that mattered from there on. I wake up and feel a mark on my neck. I rub it but it doesn’t come off.

“I marked you. When a werewolf meets his mate he/she must mark their mate. It indicates that you are taken and only belong to me.” He smirked.

“So, in other words, I am Mrs. Wilson and you are my one and only?” I questioned with a happy tone.

“Basically, yes!” he kissed me. We got ready to head downstairs for breakfast. We made our way downstairs and everyone is in the family room watching American Dad.

“Guys. I marked Alex!” everyone turned their heads around and screamed with excitement.

“Oh my gosh! Congratulations Jake. And you. Alex! Welcome to the family!” she cried at the process and hugged me at the same time. We all congratulated each other. My stomach started to churn around and I had a sickening feeling, more over a nausea feeling with a huge headache. I ran to the bathroom and faced the toilet. Vomiting till the maximum I could, I felt my hair being pulled back and Jake’s hand holding me. I wiped my face and went to the sink. Washing my face I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I made my way upstairs. All the girls were in my room.

“Jake honey. Can you give us girls a minute please?” Sandra addressed.

“Sure. Are you okay Alex?” questioned Jake.

“Yeah. I am fine. Thanks for asking.”  I smiled. He left the room. I sat on the bed tucking myself in and facing the girls. They threw a plastic bag with a box in it to me. I opened and stared at the ‘present’ the girls gave me.

“I can’t be. Do you think I am? What will Jake think? Will he be happy? Uhh. I don’t have a good feeling about this guys!” I blurted out.

A pregnancy test was waiting in my hands pleading to be opened. I couldn’t do it. What if Jake rejected the baby and thought it was too early. What will I do then?

“Just take it. If it comes out negative then you have nothing to worry about. If it comes to positive. You also have nothing to worry about because we all already know that Jake won’t regret it. He already named the children with me like last week when we were bored and having mother and son quality time” Sandra said laughing at the memory coming across.

I made my way to the washroom. Following the steps to take the test, I stare at the answer it gave me with no facial expression. I walk out of the washroom and look at the girls.

“I am going to be a mom.” I remarked with tears rolling down my eyes with over joy.