Chapter 11: Tickle War

I woke up something touching my lips, then my nose and heading towards my jaw making a trail on my neck, ending with my forehead. That was my cue to open my eyes and see what was going on. I fluttered my eyes open to the sun beaming and suns light hit directly towards my face. There I saw him. My prince charming.

“Good morning princess!” complimenting me leaving my face red as a tomato.

“Good morning my prince charming!” creating a huge smirk on his face that I wanted to slap off his face. I was plunged with kisses on my lips. I pulled him close to me and teased him by pushing him off me and landing on the cold floor.

“Oh honey. You are going to regret this so much!” making a run for the door, I almost got there with the handle in my hand. Next thing I knew, I was being picked up from my feet and placed onto his shoulders with my face facing his rear end and my legs facing his front. I blushed at the process. He had muscles and the view was magnificent. Eww, Alex! Where are these thoughts coming from? Placed on the bed gently but with so much intensity couldn’t resist.

“I told you that you would regret that my beautiful innocent Alex” he smirked while attacking his hands upwards and downwards on my body tickling me so hard that I couldn’t even breath allowing the tears running down my face.

“Sss-tttoopp Jjjaakkee. PLEAAASEE!” I started to get out of his grasp but it was simply impossible. I made my move by kicking my legs in his upper abdomen and running for the door. I was successful and made my way down the stairs as fast I could. Where was everybody? I saw a note on the fridge…

Gone out to solve some business. Take care you lovebirds! No funny business ;) –Sandra

I appreciate this so much that tears ran down my face that someone actually cared about me. Someone actually wanted me alive and that I was worth something to somebody. I rubbed my eyes stopping the tears and wiped the tears off my face. I smiled.

Oh no. I had to hide. Jake was going to kill me. I made my way to the backyard and saw a table that had sheets covering all sides that don’t show the legs of the table. I hide under it praying for Jake not to find me. I stayed silent.

I turned around and screamed like a typical girl at a horror movie. Jake was right behind me. He grabbed my waist and lifted me bridal style. I saw where he was heading towards. Please don’t. Please don’t. Please don’t Jake. I kept wishing that he wouldn’t push me over.

“Look what we have here. You might be feisty Alex but I can still find you from this hide and seek game you are playing.” A smirked covered his face just like kids who see’s candies and chocolates in a candy store. I was still in his arms when he started to cradle me.

“If I go in, you are going in with me.” He pushed me into the water but I made my way to his collar before he pushed me into the pool dragging him with me. Swimming back to the surface I saw Jake nowhere in sight. I tried to look around the backyard but was pulled down underwater. I started to panic and my eyes caught Jake. He brought my body to his and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We swam together up to the surface. His eyes locked onto mine like we were the only 2 people in the world. Cliché. I know. But, I couldn’t explain this bond, this connections and this chemistry between us. Why were we both craving each other for more? He pressed his lips onto mine with such passion that I couldn’t resist. He kept me in his arms. The feeling was indescribable. Shivers running down my spine. We both stopped to gasp for more air. Our foreheads pressed against each other.

“Be mine. Be my angel. Be my lover. Be my girlfriend. Be mine Alex Ryder. My beautiful angel.” Uttered Jake with such intensity and passion.

“Be mine Jake. Be my saviour. Be my only. Be my knight in shining armour. Be my everlasting prince charming. Be my happily ever ending. Be my boyfriend. Be mine Jake Wilson.” Ending with a smile that showed my teeth and my happiness even through my eyes.  We both smiled at each other like crazy people.

“I will never regret this choice in my life. Do you understand my Alex? You are my one and only that I ever laid eyes down on and could actually imagine a future with. You are my second half of my soul. You are mine and only my girl.” Gently stroking my cheek I blushed resulting with my face looking like a baboon’s butt.

“You are my happily ever ending Jake Wilson” I replied with confidence because it was true and I was finally happy. He kissed my forehead.

“I think we can both agree that white shirts look very attractive on us.” I blushed at the statement and looked down at my shirt and realized it was see-through. The embarrassment was over the scale of 1 to 10.

“You and your comments Mr. Wilson. They just can’t get enough can they?” ending with a grin.

“You are absolutely correct. They never get old Mrs. Wilson. Ooo. I can get used to that.” He smirked.

“Oh stop it Jake.” He kissed my lips and I kissed back but it was broken with a voice.

“Get in here you 2 lovebirds. We have some news for the both of you.” Sandra said with a smirk. She seriously knows what is going on. I smiled like an idiot. We got inside and saw everyone sitting on the couch with frowns. What was going on?

“Alex honey? Please go change and come downstairs right away. We have some business to take care of.” She ended with a small smile that should no emotion. I made my way upstairs. Changed from my soaking white shirt into a black OBEY hoodie and grey leggings. I made my way downstairs. I heard yelling coming from the backyard noticing that it was Jake and his friends. Still everyone was in the same position when I first entered with Jake.

“Please sit down Alex. You might want to sit…”