✨CHAPTER 10✨

Começar do início

Shaurya, my brother, in the memory of the years we spent together...my heart is filled with unspeakable pride. I'm proud of you and all you've accomplished. We have countless good memories of growing up together, and now I wish that you make beautiful memories with my Miru. And I firmly believes that you'll always give her the happiness she needs in her life. So prove me right. Ok?"

Taking a sigh, he smiled and continued

"I can still remember the day when a girl hardly of 16 or 17, asked me a hundred questions concerningly in one go when she was informed that her Dii will going to marry me. And that girl wearing a school dress was none other than my Miru....With time she made a special place in my heart and we both became each other's biggest cheer leaders. Though I won't deny that at times her pranks and awful jokes were headache to me. I always tried to treat her the same way that Shri did and will always do....And I promise you Miru I'll never step back from loving, caring and supporting you.

And today I'm glad to celebrate your arrival in our family.

At last, wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and togetherness. Cherish every moment of your new life together....

Thank you!"

_

Hearing Ved Manjiri's eyes brimmed with tears, she tried to blink them away but couldn't. She wiped her tears using her fingertips.

After concluding the speech, Ved made his way to Shaurya and Manjiri. When he reached there Manjiri hugged him tightly. Seeing her clung to him like a small baby, he too wrapped his hands around her. Adishri's eyes were moist too. Whereas Shaurya just stared at Ved-Manjiri's sweet bond smilingly.....

~~~

"If I could have just one dance with you, I would pick a song that never ends........"

"That was amazing right!....At our reception also, we'll ask Ved Bhai only to deliver the speech."

Dev said this to Sameeksha while grinning. To which she countered saying while holding back her smile

"Why not...in your wildest dreams."

"Man!... Sam you're still angry about that little thing. Right?"

To this Sam offered him an expression which she usually uses to ward off unwanted attention and questions. But obviously Dev was not the one to be so easily shooed off. So he grabbed her hand and said

"Alright! I'm terribly sorry my queen..."

"Mr. Butler I'm very happy to inform you that you're not forgiven. ...so just take off your dirty hands."

She hissed while gritting her teeth. To which he immediately replied still holding her hand

"You know what Sam...you're stubborn as hell..... Now drop these tantrums and let's go and dance."

"And guess what Dev you're dumb as hell... Just leave my hand or else I'll dial the number of women helpline. So shoo ..."

He rolled his eyes in disbelief after hearing her. He stated

"Miss Nanda never misunderstand that I've only you to dance with...now just see how I dance with the most beautiful lady out here and set the stage on fire."

He left saying this. While she knit her eyebrows thinking of the possibility that who can it be.

_

Soon the lights went off and a song started playing loudly. Everyone cheered and clapped as soon as Dev started dancing with Dadi on 'Tareefan' and 'Swag se Swaagat'.
And once in between the dance he offered Sameeksha a teasing look and this time she couldn't hold back her smile. Dadi's cute expressions were undoubtedly winning hearts. Indeed their performance was really cute and enjoyable.