"Namjoon called, we gotta get ourselves to the studio as quickly as possible." Taehyung softly spoke again as he noticed that his boyfriend was making zero attempts at getting up or even opening his eyes. Jungkook softly sighed before he slightly opened his eyes. "So he was the one who ruined my peacefull sleep this morning?" Jungkook murmered, a very tired look visible on his face and a slight hint of annoyance lacing his tone.

Taehyung laughed softly at the look on his boyfriend's face before he walked over to the brunette's closet and threw some clothes on the bed. "He sounded serious though so we better hurry." The grey haired boy spoke before he took out a pair of his own clothes too and began to dress himself. Ever since Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten together The younger one of the two had insisted that Taehyung brought some of his own clothes to his apartment and put them in his closet. According to the brunette himself there'd be many times when Taehyung would sleep over anyway and it'd just be more convenient this way. Sure Jungkook was okay with Taehyung wearing his clothes but they often tended to have a different style of clothes and the younger one of the two knew that his boyfriend would feel best in a pair of his own clothes. After all that's all that mattered to Jungkook, Taehyung feeling comfortable.

"Yeah I agree, we better hurry Tae. The sooner we get there the sooner I can murder Namjoon." Jungkook spoke, a hint of annoyance still lacing his tone. The brunette however did finally began to make his way out of the bed before dressing himself. Sure a shower in the morning would have been nice for both boys but judging by the tone in which Namjoon had been speaking to Taehyung the grey haired boy had guessed that there was no time for that.

Both boys got dressed quickly, finished their morning routines and Taehyung quickly grabbed something for both Jungkook and himself to eat on their way towards the studio. Before they knew it they were standing in the parking lot underneath the big skyscraper Jungkook was living in and were walking towards the brunette's Mercedes. "So what do you think it is that Namjoon wants to talk to us about?" Taehyung softly spoke, a nervous feeling slowly making it's way into the boy's body. The older male surely had sounded really serious whatever had been happening.

"I don't know. Usually Namjoon never calls unless it's about something business related." Jungkook spoke as he pressed a button on his car key to unlock it. The brunette then quickly walked over to the passenger's seat before opening the door for Taehyung and gesturing for the boy to get in. "After you mi amore." The younger one of the two spoke and softly Taehyung laughed before getting into the car, an amused look visible on his face.

Jungkook softly closed the door after Taehyung had gotten in before walking over to the driver's seat and getting into the car himself. "Since when do you speak Italian?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jungkook began to start the car and drive out of the parking lot. The grey haired boy then quickly handed Jungkook something to eat which the younger took gratefully before answering. "I don't. Those are like the only words I know."

Taehyung softly shook his head while laughing before taking a bite of his own breakfast. Ohh how he deemed himself lucky to have someone like Jungkook by his side. The boy never failed to surprise Taehyung with small gestures or cute words.

Before they knew it both boys had finally arrived at the studio after a fifteen minute drive. By now Taehyung was feeling extremely nervous. The only thing that could come to the grey haired boy's mind as to why Namjoon had been calling them to come over to the studio was because of the song he had written for Taehyung. Another reason wasn't possible right? There was no way it would be something else and if the song indeed got stolen then that would mean bad news. The semi finals were around the corner, there would be no time left for any of them to write a new song.

"Come on. Let's find out why Namjoon called." Jungkook spoke as he unbuckled his seatbelt and quickly got out of the car. Taehyung immediately took a deep breath of air before following Jungkook's example and getting out of the car as well before following his boyfriend towards the entrance of the studio. Namjoon had indeed been waiting for them all along. The older male was leaning against the wall while his eyes were closed and a stressed look was visible on his face. Jungkook raised both his eyebrows at the sight of the stressed older male and quickened the pace in which he was walking before calling out Namjoon's name.

"Joon? What happened? Why are we here?" Multiple questions left Jungkook's mouth and a questioning look was visible on his face. It was about damn time that both him and Taehyung finally found out what this all was about. That look on Namjoon's face surely meant bad news.

Namjoon immediately opened his eyes as soon as he heard Jungkook's voice and he sighed deeply before looking at both boys in front of him with a regretful look on his face. "Don't ask me how they found out because I have absolutely no idea okay?" The older male spoke as he sighed again. Jungkook tilted his head a little to the side before putting one hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "What do you mean? You're scaring me Joon. What's going on?"

Namjoon sighed again before he looked both boys straight in their eyes. "The whole damn management of The Voice is waiting for you two inside Kook." The oldest of them all spoke before looking down and with a regretful look on his face. Jungkook softly shook Namjoon's shoulder before his whole face turned pale. "Why?"

"They found out about your relationship with Taehyung."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So yeah, I couldn't give them a happily ever after that easily right?

Question of the chapter:

What is your biggest dream?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story