Chapter 81

* * *

"Hilise."

As Hilise walked out of the garden to see Axion, a true uninvited guest appeared.

Diego showed himself on the road surrounded by flowers.

"You've been in the garden all this time? I was just out for a walk, and it's a coincidence to run into you like this."

Diego's face still showed signs of discomfort but he stood tall and let out a calm voice.

As if he again recognized Axion being in the mansion like when he visited last time, he emphasized the fact that the current encounter was "accidental."

''Ohh I didn't expect to see the head of Berzet here."

Diego then looked at Axion this time.

For some reason, Diego calmly visited them as if he had never had any conflicts so far and peacefully greeted them.

Hilise's cold eyes slipped on Diego's face. She didn't immediately stop Diego, she was just quietly looking at him with mysterious eyes.

Diego rather felt an unknown prick at Hilise's attitude, but ignored it and kept talking to Axion.

"Strangely, I've been seeing you a lot lately, Axion. If you came to Inoaden, why didn't you let me know?"

Diego's attitude was very intimate, although he was not even close to each other.

It was quite a different attitude from the last meeting in the drawing room that he was upset about being kicked out by Axion.

"Hello, I'm the head of Inoaden."

Axion also returned his ceremonial greetings to Diego.

It was a distinctly dry voice, not even comparable to when dealing with Hilise a little while ago. It was cold at first glance in contrast to Diego's friendly tone.

Hillis felt it too and glanced briefly at Axion.

But this was the only exception when dealing with Hilise, originally this was Axion's universal way of speaking.

"What brings you to Inoaden today?"

"As you can see, the head of Inoaden has been in business."

Again this time, Axion's title, which refers to Hilise, raised the fever again, but Diego tried to cut it down.

"I wonder what's so much to do with my daughter. You've never called on me before."

It was a strange sound that she didn't know whether it was a quarrel or not.

At this point, Axion had no choice but to wonder what the hell he was doing.

"In fact, I've heard that these days they often visit the Four Seasons Forest together."

Diego then broached the main point.

That's why he walked into the garden himself when he heard Axion Berzet visited the mansion a while ago.

"Isn't it too revealing to spend a long time alone in such a closed space?"

At the moment Axion paused.

"If anyone finds out, there might be an order, and what might happen in it."

"As you know, it's a place where only the heads of our four major families can enter, so if there's anything dangerous going on with you, there's no one else who can help me."