Chapter 27

"Nowㆍㆍㆍ."

Diego's whitened lips have a different meaning than before.

"What the hell have you done now!!"

The restaurant, which had subsided with great power, was filled with heavy silence that seemed to suffocate.

In it, only Hilise was in a state of calm.

"I was hungry, but my meal was interrupted, so I ate something else instead."

Still, a calm, uninspiring voice, hit the ear.

The moment he listened to Hilise, Diego moved his leg without knowing and took a step back.

"I want to finish eating like this, but if you want, you can give me more of what I just ate."

It was obvious that the 'other thing' Hilise was referring to was Diego's power that had just permeated her inside.

Instinctive fear froze Diego.

Somehow creepy goose bumps came to the end of her gaze on her delicate, expressionless face of Hilise.

So, unconsciously stepping back one more step, Hilise, who saw him, tilted her head.

"Are you just going to leave?"

The words and eyes of her verses were extremely calm, as if laughing at the people who were agitated by her side.

Soon, Hilise moved her hand as if to let him go.

Diego stared at the sight of food with petals entering her mouth.

The movement of Hilise was graceful and elegant, like a lady who enjoys a leisurely dinner.

That prompted Diego.

Diego was caught up in a tremendous humiliation he had never felt before.

The fact that she was his daughter, rather than the object he had unconsciously felt instinctively fearful of, flooded into belated shame.

He don't know exactly what Hilise did to him right now, but it was obvious that was cheating.

It must have been an illusion that he felt that he had been robbed of his power by Hilise.

I've never heard of anything like that possible.

Where the embarrassment and confusion had burned, only a deep blue anger remained.

"Hiliseㆍㆍㆍ!"

But, in fact, Hilise wasn't just about putting Diego up, she really just wanted to eat the veal in front of her.

It was natural that Diego couldn't retreat like this.

So, before the end of this short dinner, she just wanted to taste the delicious dishes in front of her for even a bite.

But Diego's patience was shorter than she thought, so Hilise had only two slices of delicious meat right before her eyes.

Again, a huge force flooded before her eyes.

Eventually Hilise sighed and put her hand holding her tableware down the plate next to her.

Ghoooo!

The same thing happened a while ago.

Diego's power was sucked into Hilise.

"It doesn't make sense! How can this happen!!"

He felt it vividly and was amazed.

Again, Diego couldn't make a small scratch on Hilise' body.

Looking at it, he had forgotten because there was so much confusion until now, but Hilise used her abilities to relocate her place even at the ball of Kalykia.