The weather was extremely good. Thara and Aaryn posed for many selfies and group photos with the gang as they made their way from Athens to Paros via ferry ride which lasts approximately 4 hours.

Aaryn kissed his wife's forehead, his hands holding her waist posessively as they watched the crystal clear sea ahead of them.

" This are all the photos your dad is going to get," he whispered in her ears.

Thara shivered slightly hearing his hoarse voice, she let out a short moan when the man nibbled her earlobes. Aaryn chuckled and smacked her bum. " We are not in India and I intend to take advantage," he said squeezing her rump as his chuckled in her ears.

When they arrived at the shore of Paros, the gang got themselves into two taxi and ahead towards Aliki.
Thara's eyes widened as she stepped out from the taxi. She gasped and looked at Aaryn who chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

The house was gorgeous facing the sea. Ajax and Galen smiled widely as they ushered the couple inside.

" There is 4 rooms, 1 master bedroom with attached bathroom and 2 bedroom upstairs with a shared bathroom in the middle." Galen said pointing towards the staircase.

" Come this way is a cozy kitchenette. Ajax and I have already bought all the necessary items like you asked Aaryn," Galen said ushering the group into the kitchen.

Thara swallowed her saliva as she took a look around the house. Ajax winked and tilt his head towards the back door. Aaryn smirked and hold Thara's hands as they walked past the door. Thara gasped seeing a huge swimming pool and a small garden.

" Oh god...this is all too much," Thara said looking astonished at the smirking Aaryn.

" Not at all...This is all yours," He said kissing her nose.

Aaryn wrapped his hands around her waist, placing his head on her shoulders. " I asked Ajax to check a proper dealer and all, athan namma honeymoon ke late...Naa promise panna maari...your own house here in Greece," he said and turned around kissing her cheeks.

Thara swallowed her saliva as she looked at him with shiny eyes. Aaryn chuckled and pat her head softly as she began sobbing on his chest.

Bani and Galen smiled softly watching Thara and Aaryn from the window. Galen and Tavleen had helped them keep their luggage in the master bedroom.

" Did you stock the fridge?" Bani asked Galen who chuckled and nod.

" I also placed the local restaurant number on the billboard...I don't think Thara has time to cook," Galen winked at Bani who giggled.

The gang then left the honeymooners after Galen winked and told Aaryn that the can access the beach from the house. Aaryn and Thara waved them away before the man dragged her into the house.

The couple ended up christening the entire ground floor from the hall up to the kitchen. Thara's muscle ached as her whole body became sore with her husband's misinteration.

The beast in Aaryn however didn't budge. The man made tender love to her agaisnt the swimming pool and inside the pool as well, relieving all his needs and ideas.

" You're a beast!" Thara moaned as he rocked himself inside her.

Aaryn chuckled and kissed her lips roughly as hold her waist posessively.

" Tomorrow we are doing this on the beach," the man whispered on her ears before bending down and bruising her collarbone and throat, marking her as his.

Aaryn carried the petite woman up the stairs and laid her down gently on the bed. He kissed her forehead and helped clean her up before climbing next to her as they both slept peacefully wearing nothing except for the blanket on top of them.

Thara nuzzled his throat while his hands trailed around her intimate region as they slumbered together.

************************************
Aaryn's wish to consumate with her in the beach however was postpone to the night as the woman woke up surprisingly early and showered, dressed herself up before waking him up and off course a few water works were involved before the two left to explore the Poros town. Thara hooked her arms with him as they snapped pictures facing the sea with background of Yachtes, the archeology museum and the poros clock tower.

After a short lunch, Thara dragged him to the Vigionia Bay where they went to the sanctuary of Poseidon and then the Askeli Beach.

Aaryn smirked and made her lay down before the man offered to massage her back and help her wear her sunscreen before the two went for a short swim. Aaryn smirked and took many pictures of them in the beach.

" Unge appa ketaruna tho beach ke lam ponnum nu solalam," he said winking at Thara who rolled her eyes.

The next day was spent in exploring Athens with the gang much to Ajax and Galen's amusement. Aaryn and the boys ended up bonding over a couple of drinks in the bar as they waited for the girls to finish their shopping.

Ajax had hosted a party that night thus Thara and Aaryn spent the night in Ajax's House. Aaryn watched in amazement as Thara mingled around with many of the locals. She introduced many of them to him before confidently carrying out the conversations.

The last day in Greece went by in a flurry with Thara complaining that the time isn't enough and Aaryn pacified her stating that they can come back soon. The couple packed their stuff and Thara dragged the man to their private beach for a last round of love making in the Greece soil before they grabbed the ferry and left to Athens.

After a small early dinner in Mrs Katerina's House, the couple bid goodbye to Athens and Thara's friends. Ajax and Galen assured Aaryn that they will take care of the house being the primary caretakers.

Thara placed her head on Aaryn's lap as she slumbered while the man scrolled his emails, reading the lawyer letter with a satisfactory smile lighting up his lips.

************************************

Hey guys sorry for a short chappy but it's the best I could come up with for their honeymoon.

The house he purchased in Poros 👇

Target: 20 votes

Update : soon