renegade nights III

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, Tooru!" Your head pressed back up into the wall again, closing your eyes shut to moan at the top of your lungs, feeling yourself come all over his fingers.

"Mmm, ahaha." Oikawa lightly chuckled between your legs, feeling the deep vibration of his hum. You kept coming into his mouth, feeling every ounce of yourself drip down your thighs. Oikawa quickened the pace of his thrusts, repeatedly hitting his fingers in a come-hither motion, wringing out the last bit of your essence onto his tongue.

Watching you come aroused Oikawa to the fullest; having you scream his name and squirt from his manipulation caused the bulge in his pants to grow tighter. Every time your thighs closed in on his face while your hands ran through his hair, he couldn't get enough of you, craving every bit of your reactions of pleasure.

You bucked your hips upward and locked your fingers in his hair, hearing your moans echo into the room. He groaned into you again, pushing his fingers deep inside your pussy while his bruised knuckles hit against your thighs. With every thrust, there was a quick pause—and with that, you rode out your first orgasm of the night.

He removed both himself and his fingers from your pussy, releasing a satiated exhale with a pop from his mouth. Your legs continued to tremble, knocking the edge of your knees against each other as Oikawa placed his hands directly on your waist to hold you still. He slowly crouched back up, sliding his hands up your chest to cup your right breast before instantly shoving his wet fingers down your mouth.

"That's right, suck them nice and slow. Good girl," Oikawa reassured, cupping the side of your face as his thumb gently stroked your cheek. "Keep doing that."

You choked and coughed when you felt the pads of his fingertips graze against the back of your throat, tears forming in the corners of your eyes. Once he removed them from your mouth, Oikawa placed the same two fingers on his tongue, wrapping his lips around to savor every last bit of your taste.

His eyes became dark, feeling the mood of the atmosphere grow lascivious and carnal between you two. Your skin felt hot and sweltered, regardless of the cold temperature of his condo. Wandering hands grazed up and down bodies while murmurs of silent prayers escaped through lips to satisfy the soul. Oikawa knew exactly what to do to your body—and nothing aroused him more than to see you crumble in his arms, entirely defeated from his touch.

As you caught your breath, Oikawa reached behind your back and pulled your head down, forcing your eyes to stare at the ceiling. Tilting your head to the side, he buried his head into your neck, biting into your shoulder and tasting the sweat of your skin. A hesitated moan from your lips softly echoed into his ears, feeling his dick grind against your thighs.

Your clothes scattered the wooden floors, most of them thrown near the couch, only a few feet over. His aggressive touching and rough biting were elements of his dominant behavior, only fulfilling what you requested from him. Oikawa's hands were always wrapped around the base of your neck, his fingers slightly pinching the sides of your throat.

One action led to another, footsteps moving from the wall to the floor, bodies thrown onto the couch. The cold leather touch shocked you both awake, goosebumps raising on the surface of your skin. Kissing, touching, and moaning continued while hands grasped at the cushions, the night sky and neon lights illuminating from outside.

Oikawa pulled himself away and off your body, standing up from the couch. He towered over you like a building, blood from the cuts on his arm soaking through the gauze wrapped around his bicep. The chain around his neck misaligned, sticking to his chest while he took a deep breath, staring at your naked body down below.

You gazed back up at his body blocking the moonlight from the window wall, slowly sitting up straight. While he began to unbuckle his jeans, you watched his muscles flex, focusing your attention on the traditional Japanese dragon tattoo on his right arm and the sakura flowers floating atop waves of water on his left. He was the epitome of everything you found attractive in a man—tall, slim, muscular and decorated with tattoos.