1 - Playing Games with him

Author pov

It was a nice Sunday morning. You woke up because you slept early yesterday while cuddling with your cold boyfriend.

You sat up in you bed and look next to you to see your angel face still sleeping. You leave a peck on his forehead and admire his Greek God face for a few minutes.

You see him moving so you quickly get up and go to fresh up. You did your morning routine and wore an oversized hoodie with some random shorts.

You start making breakfast for you and taehyung. While making your breakfast your mind goes back to the day where you asked taehyung to pretend to be your boyfriend in front of your ex and ended up being your real boyfriend.

You heard some shuffling in the bedroom and guessed taehyung must've woken up. You went towards your bedroom and saw taehyung sitting on the bed with his closed and pout on his lips.

Y/n pov

'Freshen up quickly I've made breakfast' I say to him while laughing at his messy state

'Let me sleep for some more time please' He says cutely while rubbing his eyes.

I had an habbit of kicking people in my sleep so many times he dosent really get a peaceful sleep.

'You forgot about our plans today? It was your idea anyways so I guess you don't want to do it. I'll go ahead to the library' I look at him and he tries to remember what am I talking about.

As soon as he remembers it he quickly come: towards me pecks me on my cheeks and go to the washroom.

I laugh and go back to the kitchen to make some juice for the both of us. After I finish making ever thing I go set the tea table in front of our chairs.

In five minutes tae also comes. I ask him to come and eat with me. 'By the way. Good morning' He gives me a are u serious look? And I just laugh.

'So when are we gonna start with our plans?' Tae asks me. 'Umm it's already 12 now so we can start at 1? 'Ok'

Today we had made plans to play games together. Yes. We both are gamers. I started liking taehyung ever since the day I got to know he plays the same game as me.

And then I got to know that he is one of the top five players. He too started taking interest in me beacuse I was in the top ten players.

We first talked because of our assignments and then I removed the topic of games and then we went on and on. After some days I got a text from taehyung if I want to play together with him and since that day we became good friends.

'What are you thinking about? 'He asked me 'I'm thinking about how are you so hungry after eating ten packets of ramen at night yesterday' He smirked proudly and gave pat to his stomach I laughed at his goofiness.

Both of us were done with our breakfast. We washed the dishes together which included a lot of water throwing on each other.

After getting changed again we both came and sat down comfortably on our gaming chairs. We were gonna play a game on our phone today so we were quiet comfortable.

My one leg on taehyung's huge thighs laying as if it was the most softest cushion ever.

'Can I invite Jwela also?' He asks me. I said why not. She was one of the pleyers he met online while playing.

She came in our party and we started our game. As it was just a mere game but sometimes turned serious a few curses were bound to put it chat section by me.

And thats exactly what happned today. Our team was playing extremely good and I was more than happy as it will increase my rank if we won.

But then jwela started to tell our positions tothe opposite team. I was furious because we
started to lost rounds. I told taehyung to ask her to stop.

He asked me to chill because we were gonna win anyway. When I asked her to stop she said don't worry I'll make us win.

I scoffed at her overconfidence.

Yes she was a very good player but I still wanted to slap the shit out of her now. I was playing extremely carefully. I was the only one left in our team and the other team had 5 players left which means the whole team was left.

I got two of them and now three left. Just when I got one more jwela told my position in all team chat. A curse left my mouth I looked at taehyung and he gave me a I'm sorry look

I was very careful since there was one more guy left. Just when I thought I got him he came from behind and killed me. I put a curse in the chat and the oppnent just replied with a lol.

I scoffed at him and started arguing with him in the chat. Then jwela sent a message in the all chat.

She asked u if u cursed just now in the chat. Of course I replied as yes. Then she said something and it made me feel like to beat the shit out of her.

She said that girls shouldn't curse. I scoffed so loudly that taehyung got scared. He asked me to chill. But I didnt

We kept on arguing on and on and she started to piss me a lot now. 'Y/n baby calm down' Said Taehyung

'She is a racist and you ask me to calm down' I replied while giving him a very angry glare

We both continue arguing in the chat.

Taehyung pov

This girl and her anger issues. If this continues I know she will be more mad on me. I got a brilliant idea. As she was busy arguing I carefully removed her leg from my thigh.

And made my way towards her. I snatched her phone and kept in down somewhere and before she could say anything I kissed her.

For sometime she didn't kiss me back so I pulled back and smashed my lips on hers again.

She kissed me back again this time. I picked her up and sat down on the chair with her on my lap.

I pulled back and rested our foreheads together. 'Listen to me hmm? Leave her.

Let's watch a movie and cuddle' 'Okey' She said while her face is as red as a tomato.

Author pov

*Starts arguing with jwela inplace of y/n'