Chapter 37 ( Rain)

Zaryab himself was not convinced that he was committed to prayers. He doesn't think he can be a regular. He wanted to keep himself so busy that he could not remember anything.

It was raining. Zaryab was looking outside. He missed Mehmal very much. "How long have I been making calling you?" Zarmina said, shaking his shoulders.

"Beta, if you go there now, we will be alone," she said.
"Zaryab, I don't think Mehmal will return; beta, don't take her to court. She is your wife and my niece. Don't make me more ashamed of Sania. Just talk to her. If she disagrees, then leave her. She deserves better in-laws. If I only knew you would do all this, l would never marry you to her." Zarmina said, shook the spoon in tea and placed it in front of Zaryab. Then she picked up her cup and poured sugar, then told Zaryab.

"Hamad has sent a wedding card. The wedding is two weeks later. I'm worried about Mujtaba." She said zaryab took the cup " I understand he is in the state where I'm. Anyway, If I'm here, then we will go to her wedding, but you and baba should go and do your responsibility," zaryab said and took a sip. "Alamo alikum", zaryab and zarmeena looked at where the voice came from. Mujtaba was there. Zaryab didn't reply, just nodded zarmeena smiled and gave him a teacup, and poured for herself from the kettle.

" I went to Tayi Ami's house for condolence," Mujtaba said zarmeena nodded.

" I am surprised that Zaryab's new wife will also be able to form a team in the family", Muntab said, taking a sip from the tea. " MUJTABA, please stop it. Can we not sit in peace," Zermeena said, but zaryab didn't offend but was confused.
" What do you mean by this?" he asked Mujtaba.

"Went to Tai's house. Your soon-to-be bride was there. I was shocked that I did not meet and greet, so I returned without answering her greetings," Mujtaba replied, making zarmeena and Zaryab shocked.

Mujtaba, seeing the expressions of those sitting in front of him, placed a cup of tea. "What are you looking at? Your beautiful bride is fast. On Mama's side, no one should ask her. Because of Mehmal, she is now making the team on baba's side typical women. Thankfully, Mehmal got out of this stench. I don't know what you saw in her, but one thing is sure, zaryab, you deserve such a typical woman, not a Mehmal. She is lucky to become a daughter-in-law of ziyagil," he said, making zaryab furious.

" She is my wife, and we are not divorced yet. " Zaryab yelled at him. Mujtaba's facial colour changed. "I have cancelled my marriage, and I have nothing to do with it anymore. Could you not call her my bride from now on? My bride is Mehmal. She is my wife, mother of my child and my love." he said furiously to Mujtaba.

" She was something to you for which you didn't see anything in front of you. Not your house, not your wife, your child, and siblings, no one you destroyed your own house. I warned you the consequences are not good. You did so much for her that you became a sinner and did not get married." Mujtaba said, shaking his head " She was something ", he added.

" That madness is over. Mehmal also needs to get over this madness," Zaryab said.
"Quiet, both of you, " Zarmeena said. Both looked at their mother " Zaryab Mujtaba is right about why she was there. Didn't you tell her and her father you don't want to marry her and wanted to reconcile with his wife," she asked Zaryab's left the debate with Mujtaba. His attention was drawn back to the fact that he could not understand what Anaya's work was there.

" Did they clear it up? The chances of Mehmal getting it are slim. Someone give her this courage; otherwise, on whose behalf is she doing this?"Mujtaba said and got a glare from Zaryab.

" Zaryab Mujtaba is right. She has gone there at the behest of someone, and she cannot do that without your support," zarmeena asked zaryab۔

Zaryab still couldn't digest what Anaya was doing at his uncle's house.