"Haish why don't you talk???" Gong Yoo clenched his fists, tempted to punch the door and vent his frustration.

Gong Yoo walked over, showed Ye Jin's Goblin necklace and asked softly, "Tell me, did he hurt you?"

Ye Jin burst into tears seeing the necklace in Gong Yoo's hand, but the girl didn't really say anything

Gong Yoo felt blood rising to his head, darkening his vision. "It's fine if you don't want to talk, there's one person who can definitely explain it to me!"

Gong Yoo turned away with his chin hardened and his hands clenched into fists. The only thing on his mind right now was finding out where Hyun Bin was now, no matter how and where.

***

Hyun Bin was sleeping when a pair of hands tugged at his collar, violently waking him up.

"Wake up you bastard!" Gong Yoo shook Hyun Bin's body angrily.

"Alright.. Alright, I'm awake!"

Gong Yoo jerked his cousin's shirt hard, sending him slamming back onto the bed.

"Now tell me what you did to Ye Jin yesterday!" Gong Yoo paced back and forth like a hungry lion, his hands clenched into fists, trying not to hurt Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin looked at his cousin calmly, "What do you think I did?"

Gong Yoo looked at Hyun Bin fiercely, "Just answer my question, damn it!" his whole body is now shaking with anger, "why is this necklace on my bedroom floor?!" he asked as he threw Ye Jin's goblin necklace at Hyun Bin's face hard.

Hyun Bin looked at the necklace that fell on his lap expressionlessly, "I think you already know what happened." he replied coldly, "do you want to hear the short version, or you want to know the details?" he asked cruelly.

*BHUGGGG!!! A punch flew to Hyun Bin's left chin. Slightly shaken, Hyun Bin tasted something rusty in his mouth, he wiped a bit of blood from the corner of his lips.

"Fuck you!!! What did Ye Jin do to you, huh???"  shouted Gong Yoo angrily.

Still with a sinister smile, Hyun Bin replied, "It seemed that Ye Jin wasn't completely honest with you."

Gong Yoo looks at him cluelessly

"Ye Jin and I, we're attracted to each other."  Hyun Bin dropped the bomb now.

"Are you still drunk, huh?!"  Gong Yoo looked at him like Hyun Bin was crazy.

Shaking his head and laughing, Hyun Bin rubbed his chin which started to throb because of Gong Yoo's punch earlier.

"Just ask her where was our first kiss took place, she'll answer right here in my house." Hyun Bin shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"No, you're making this up! You're looking for a justification! If it's true that you guys did... Whatever it was, consensually, there's no way Ye Jin would be so traumatized like that!"

"What do you mean?" Hyun Bin's mask of arrogance fell off as soon as he heard Gong Yoo's words, "How is Ye Jin?"

"What do you care about Ye Jin's condition, huh??? You're the one causing all this mess!!" Gong Yoo pulled Hyun Bin by the collar again, "Now answer my question, have you forced Ye Jin to... To..." Gong Yoo dropped his head in tears, unable to continue his question.

His cousin just looked down silently, the events on Friday night flashed through his mind again. Hyun Bin was sure that they had the same desire to be together, to belong to each other, but listening to Gong Yoo's words now, why did he start to doubt himself?

When Ye Jin cried in his arms that night, Hyun Bin had thought it was normal for a girl to cry during the first time. Hyun Bin was sure that once she felt better, Ye Jin would look for him and they would be together again. But didn't Ye Jin just stay silent and say nothing after that happened?

Oh no... What if he unknowingly hurt the girl..?  What if Ye Jin hated him now....? Frustrating thoughts began to fill his brain.

"What is this?" Gong Yoo found the folded blanket thay Hyun Bin took from his room previously. He unfolded it and examine the redish brown stain on the fabric. Shaking, Gong Yoo turn his eyes to Hyun Bin and ask, "Is this Ye Jin's blood?" his voice trembled dangerously.

He absolutely had hurt Ye Jin, Hyun Bin realized with horror. Never once in his mind he would thought of being a rapist, no matter how hard he struggled to hold himself together when thinking about wanting Ye Jin that he previously thought was Gong Yoo's girlfriend.

"Answer me, damn it!!!" Gong Yoo shook Hyun Bin's body again. His face panicked at the change in emotion on Hyun Bin's face.

"I... I'm.. Not sure if I forced her or not.." Hyun Bin's voice was choked by the sudden unstoppable cry.

"I-it seemed that I've messed up everything again..."

Gong Yoo opened and closed his mouth in disbelief, has his cousin really lost his mind now?

"Don't act crazy, damn it! It's not only your life that's messed up here, what about Ye Jin, huh???" his emotions cracked

Hyun Bin looked at him pleadingly, "B-but I really do love her...!"

"I LOVE HER FIRST, YOU BASTARD!!!"  Gong Yoo stood up, picked up the small table beside the bed and slammed it hard. The table shattered and all its contents scattered on the floor in an instant.

"I've loved her for a long time!"  Gong Yoo punched his fist into his own chest, "I kept her safe and happy, then you came to destroy all of our lives and confessed that what you did was out of love???"

Hyun Bin bent down and hugged his knees, still sobbing. The image of Ye Jin's face swollen with tears, and her unsteady steps walking away now haunted his mind.

"Now listen to me carefully," Gong Yoo uttered every word hatefully, "if I ever see you near Ye Jin again, I will kill you. You hear me, damn it???"

Hyun Bin just looked at his cousin with a sad face, tears streaming down from his eyes.

"From today on, you are dead to me, I don't have a cousin anymore!" Gong Yoo grabbed the photo of the two of them from the wall, slammed the frame so hard the glass shattered into pieces, and left without saying goodbye.

Hyun Bin could only cry alone, hugging himself amidst the chaos in his room, wishing this was just one of his usual nightmares.