Aaryn's eyes narrowed seeing Naveen walking inside his house with Yashwan who scratched his forehead looking worried. Revant narrowed his eyes and quickly intercepted Naveen.

" Inge née yethuku vanthe...apdiye veetuku poren nu sonne," Revant hissed.

" Yeneke onnum varanum nu asai lam ille...Nadiya clothes change pananum nu Rukmini kitte sonna athuku thaan vanthu kudukutu polamnu," Naveen said eying Thara and Aaryn.

Thara exhaled her breath and looked at Aaryn, holding his hands tightly. Aaryn gave her a wide smile and kissed her cheek before turning to Anirudh.

" Come...ninge lam mele guest room le rest panitu aprom evening kelembunge," he said.

Thara looked at Nelson and Anusha, giving them a small smile. Hrishikesh furrowed his eyebrows looking worried while Ravi narrowed his eyes at the boys.

" Née inge yenna panre!" Madhav asked as he walked downstairs. His hands clenched into a fist while his eyebrows narrowed together.

" Anna naa than vare sonne," Nadiya shouted as she rushed behind her brother. She gave a wide smile to Naveen as she took the bag from his hands.

" Vanga mama...ukarunge..." she gestured to the sofa.

Thara swallowed her saliva and gave a bright smile to the others who were frowning. Hrishikesh tried to open his mouth but Thara shook her head and pat his shoulders before walking away.

Aaryn smiled at Nadiya and Naveen.

" Naveen mama yeneke rombhe vendiyavar...ithu ippe yen veedu thane...yeneke vendiyavanga kandipa varalam thana ?" Nadiya said looking at Aaryn who smirked.

" Unge veeduke kandipa varalam," he said and turned towards Ravi and Anirudh.

" Nadiya ode parents and mukiyamanavanga inge irrukatom...Namma mele polam vanga," Aaryn said in a resolute tone, placing his arms over Saritha and Lakshmi as he ushered them up the stairs.

Hrishikesh and Nelson swallowed their saliva.

" Anirudh..." Hrishikesh said biting his lips slightly.

Anirudh shook his head and gave a small smile. " Mapilai koopraru...poi thaan avanom...ninge pesitu irrunge," Anirudh said before holding his father's arms and walked away. Revant dragged Aashman as they followed their father and grandfather.

Anusha furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at Nadiya and Naveen.

" Unge rendu perukum yenna paitiyam pudichiruka! Yenna Nadiya ithulam!" She hissed.

" Attai...Naveen mama and all of us are close this 3 years! Avaru yen veetuku varathu yenna problem! Iniki yennode marriage day...yeneke yaar venumo avanga lam irrukanum...pudikatavanga vere yedathuku poga solunga..." Nadiya said eying Thara who walked out of the corridor.

Hrishikesh grind his teeth and swung his hand towards Nadiya's face when Naveen stopped him.

" Avala yen ippe adikiringa...thappu panavanuku thaan guilty ah irrukanum," he said looking at Thara.

" Unakelam manasatchi ah illeyada! " Yashwan growled while Nelson glowered at Yashwan accusing him of being in this stupid plot.

" Nelson mama pothum! Attai...mama, Yash vada...veedu suti katren," Thara said giving them a small smile.

" Akka!" Vajra shouted as he and the girls rushed down the stairs. His eyes narrowed seeing Naveen standing in the house.

" Naveen mama yaaru veetu ulluke vitta!" He asked frowning his eyebrows.