Chapter 12 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Feeling very happy, Hyun Bin hugged Ye Jin suddenly, made the girl fell down again on the bed.

"So no one has ever kissed you like this?"  Hyun Bin kissed Ye Jin's lips deeply before raising his head again to see her reaction.

The girl smiled and shook her head slowly, "never, just you." she answered.

"No one has ever kissed you here?" Hyun Bin kissed Ye Jin's neck with parted lips making the girl squirm with delight. Ye Jin laughed and shook her head. Her eyes shone at Hyun Bin's rare happy face.

"No one has ever touched you here...?"  Hyun Bin asked quietly, his palm gently squeezing Ye Jin's breast.

Ye Jin's breath hitched, the girl looked at him with burning eyes, grabbed Hyun Bin's head and kissed him again passionately.

Feeling compelled to explore further, Hyun Bin tucked his hand into Ye Jin's shirt and felt the girl's softness under his rough palm.

They kept kissing and touching each other, but Hyun Bin carefully placed a pillow between them, right in front of his hips. Hyun Bin wasn't sure if Ye Jin is ready to face his other monsters.

They studied how each other reacted to each different touch until their breaths ran out of oxygen and their lips felt thick and numb. Hyun Bin pulled his face to look at Ye Jin's beautiful face again, and laughed at her appearance.

Ye Jin pretended to pout, "What are you laughing at?" she asked. Her hair was tousled, her lips were swollen red, and her clothes were in tatters.

"You look like you've been swarmed by a bunch of baboons..." he replied, laughing heartily.

Ye Jin slapped his shoulder playfully, "Oppa is the baboon!"

Hyun Bin suddenly caught Ye Jin's hand, the trace of laughter still remaining on his lips but his eyes looked at Ye Jin seriously, "I love to hear you call me oppa."

"Oppa..." Ye Jin called softly then got up on her knees in front of him. She kissed Hyun Bin's right eyelid gently.

"Oppa.." Ye Jin said before turning to Hyun Bin's left eyelid.

"Oppa..." Ye Jin's lips moved to Hyun Bin's right neck.

"Oppa..." she said as he moved to the left neck.

Hyun Bin looked at the girl passionately, and when Ye Jin called him oppa once again, Hyun Bin grabbed Ye Jin's chin and kissed her deeply.

Both of them gasped when they realized that the cushion between their hips had moved far away. Ye Jin could now feel the hardness down there. With a red face, Hyun Bin lowered his head to catch his breath, "Sorry," he whispered as he tried to grab the pillow that was moved earlier.

But his hand never reached the pillow because Ye Jin pulled his arm, asked him to lie down and said "it's okay, oppa... no need for a barrier, it's okay..."

Hyun Bin let go of all his restraint, grabbed Ye Jin and kissed her with renewed passion.

Ye Jin returned the kiss and touch him with the same passion, making Hyun Bin no longer hesitate to let go of all the self-control that had been on the verge of limit. After all Ye Jin is still fully clothed, it should be fine right, he thought.