Thank You, Inclusions, and Wins

Thank you for your support of Pebbles. I appreciate each read, vote, and comment. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me via PM with any questions or feedback!

Inclusions

1. Pebbles was added to StoriesUndiscovered's Stranger than Fiction Reading List in October of 2021. 

2. Pebbles was added to the Once Upon a Time Winners Reading List

3. Pebbles was added to the Wattpad Romance profile's Dear Santa/Diary contest.

4. The Last Hour was added as a Featured Story by Wattpad Time Travel in December of 2020

5. The Baker's Son was added to WattpadAnthologies Fantasy Anthology.

6. The Jacket was added to WattpadAnthologies Short Story Anthology.

7. The Last Hour was added to Wattpad Anthologies Time is Precious- Spend it Wisely Anthology

8. The Last Hour was added to Wattpad ShortStory's Heartbreak Anthology.

9. The Friend that Knows You Best was added to Dangerous Love's Anthology

10. Focus was added to WattpadAnthologies Science Fiction Anthology.

11. What's a Year? was added to WattpadAnthologies Romance Anthology.

12. Dragons Love Dark Chocolate was added to Watt-Dragons' The Tales of Survival Anthology. 

13. A Festive Fantasy was added to Fantasy's Fantasy Bites Anthology. 

14. A Festive Fantasy was added to Fantasy's A Fantasy Christmas Journey.

Collection Wins

1. First place in the Red Ruby Awards' Short Story category.

2. First place in the 2021 Mystif Awards' Short Story category.

3. First place in the Cherry Awards 2020's Short Story category.

4. First place in the Hibiscus Awards 2020's Short Story category.

5. First place in The Serendipity Awards' One-Shots category

6. First Place in The Leaves Award 2021's short story category.

7. Second Place in The Chocolate Hearts Awards' Short Story Category

8. Second Place in the Banana Awards' Best Short-Story/One-Shots Writer

9. Second Place in the Banana Awards' Best Short-Story/One-Shots category.

10. Second Place in The Flower Awards 2021's Short Story/One-Shot category.

11. Second Place in The Marine World Awards' Short Story/One-Shot category.

12. Third place in The Starlight Awards' Short Story category.

13. Third place in The Fantasy Awards *Spring Edition*'s Short Story category

14. Third place in The Ace Awards' Short Story category.

15. Third Place in The Twister Awards' Short Story category.

16. Third place in The SilverStar Awards 2020-21's short story category

17. Best Cover in The Serendipity Awards' One-Shots category

Individual Story Wins

1. A Gift of Youth won the Once Upon a Snowflake contest by Wattpad Fairy Tales.

2. The Baker's Son came in third place by CommunityInteractive for the Rewind the Classics Challenge.

3. The Friend that Knows You Best was selected as a third-place winner in the Letters to my Ex contest by Dangerous Love

4. Have You Ever Been Haunted? was selected by the ChickLit profile as a winner of their Weekly Flash Fiction Prompt #31

5. Bah Humbug was selected by the ChickLit profile as a winner of their Weekly Flash Fiction Prompt #33

6. The Seven Sisters was selected as an honorable mention in the Underground Tales contest by AmbassadorsUK, Fantasy, and WattpadFairyTales.

7. The Letter won second place in Bethlehem: The Shining Award Show prompt contest.

8. The Seven Sisters won second place in The Universal Awards' One-Shot category.

9. In the Year 2021 was selected by the Wattpad Romance profile as a winner in the Dear Santa/Dear Diary contest.

10. Find Me was selected by Wattpad Short Story profiled as a winner in the Old Hollywood Glam prompt contest.

11. Text Support won second in The Berry Patch Community's Berry Patch Writing Prompts Contest.

12. Dragons Love Dark Chocolate won the Watt-Dragons' July 2021 drabble contest. 

13. The Games of Children won the Yellow Belt round in Action's 2021 Write to Rank Competition.

14. The Bugle's Call won the Purple Belt round in Action's 2021 Write to Rank Competition.

15. Jack of Clubs won the Brown Belt round in Action's 2021 Write to Rank Competition.

16. Jimmy Olsen won the Red Belt round in Action's 2021 Write to Rank Competition.

17. A Festive Fantasy won the Comment a Story in Fantasy's A Fantasy Christmas Journey.

18.  28 Words of Dread: Spacewalk won first in ScienceFictions February 2022 prompt contest. 

19. The Roses of Willow Bluffs won the Antiheroegalore "Roses are Red" July 2022 prompt contest. 

20. Lonely won NARomance's "Time for a Change" September 2022 prompt contest. 

21. Spring Echoes won NARomance's "Spring has Sprung" April 2023 prompt contest.