Rhea shot me a pointed look before walking away, heading back to her throne like chair, and sitting like a literal queen. A mean queen.

"Yes!" Diane grinned, taking a step back as if to examine my face. "Just take a look at her, Rhea. she would be perfect for the face of Allure."

At this, Rhea sat up slowly, her eyes widening as she watched her friend with utmost surprise. Not in a good way.

"Her skin tone, her eyes, cheek bones, it's just perfect."

Rhea's smile didn't even reach her cheek, it was so damn tight. "You're kidding right?"

"Hell no, I'm not."

I blinked. What's happening right now?

"What's your natural hair color?" Diane asked me.

"Uh... it's brown... dark brown."

"Naturally straight?"

I shook my head. "It's hard work, it's pretty messy and cur—"

"Curly, yes?"

"Uh... yeah?" I answered, still unsure about where this was going.

Rhea shook her head. "No... No... NO."

Diane ignored her. "If what Rhea told me about you was accurate, Mabel shouldn't be your real name right?" 

Uh... No one except Cade and Laross knew this. "Yes, Diane. Where—"

"I'm not even surprised." Rhea bit out.

"What's your real name?"

I swallowed. "Gabriella."

Diane grinned. "That's it, she's perfect!"

"Can you just pause for a damn second, Diane. Are you out of your mind?!" Rhea yelled at the last word.

"No, I'm not. Gabriella is perfect for this; I know you see it! Her skin is so perfect, I'm jealous, and what I'm going to do with that hair, and face will turn the whole world around."

"It's Mabel now—"

"She left my brother at the fucking altar, the tabloids are gonna go crazy, and Allure will go down the drain because it had a gold-digger for a brand face!"

Diane shot Rhea a glare. "Rude, Rhea. besides, Mable Holland left Caden at that altar, Gabriella on the other hand..."

"This is going to be a disaster." Rhea muttered, her fingers rubbing her temple. "We're going to be ruined, mother is going to hang me alive, and then bury me without any designer bags, or shoes or clothes... it's gonna be terrible."

"Do I get a say in this?"

"Yes of course." Diane smiled sweetly at me. "Don't you want to be a part of this?"

"I do... what, who wouldn't... it's just... Gabriella disappeared a long time ago."

At this, Rhea looked up at me.

I haven't been Gabriella for a really long time, she was a part of my past that seemed a bit foggy... when I became Mabel, my identity changed, my origin, everything that made me, Me.

Diane smiled at me, taking a few steps closer as she placed her hand on my shoulder. "I want to help you, Mabel. You remind me of myself, a lot. Mabel Holland isn't the real you, and," She whispered this part. "If I understood anything from your conversation with Rhea a few moments ago, it's the fact that you are trying to find yourself, you're trying to find the part of you before Mabel Holland."

I swallowed.

"Have you ever stopped to think Gabriella might just be the person you've been searching for? Let me help you, let me give you a hand, and I promise I'll let you walk on your own when you convince me you're ready to walk."

I took in a deep breath.

She was right, she was absolutely right. Mabel Holland had a lot of dirt in her name, I should let go of her personality... I should let go of my past, find Gabriella and let her take care of the mess Mable created.

I let out the breath. "Okay."

"Okay?" Diane beamed.

"Okay, yes... I'm ready, let's do this."

"Great... then it's a deal."

"Oh my God... I can't believe this is happening." Rhea said, but something in her tone told me she knew this was the best step ahead for Allure.

"I can't do this without your official authorization, Rhea." Diane said, as we both moved our attention to Rhea.

"I don't like you, Holland. You're bad news, and you might just be responsible for my future burial without no designers on me... but—you're not completely ugly, and this is business, so whatever."

Diane grinned. "Done deal! From now on, consider me your sister from another mother, and manager, of course."

I smiled.

"Let's go make serious money." Diane beamed.

__

Vote and Comment;)

Mabel's got a deal with Halo??? I am so excited for her!

And Rhea, what do you think of her?

There's no Cade in this chapter, but you're most definitely going to see him in the next! Ha!

Gabriella is a side to Mabel we know literally nothing about... speaking of, even Mabel herself can't remember much...

Do you think it's a wise idea to bring back Gabby?

Let me know your thoughts! Comments crazily for a quicker update!

Follow my IG cause I would be posting teasers on my IG story and details on the Chesterfields social life! I'll also be posting further information on the........ sequel to DMC... yup! there's a sequel... And it won't be coming till next year, seeing as then, I would be able to get the info I need in order to place DMC back on Wattpad... it's still in the works BUT-- A sequel is coming guys...there's a stamp on that.

Till the next one, see ya!