What The Hell Did You Do With Race?

Start from the beginning

With Jack and Skittery
"Spot, we're bringing you to 'hattan, you need to rest" Jack said softly to Spot. Spot nodded and let Skittery and Jack help him to Manhattan.

An hour later
They had finally reached back to Manhattan and went up to Specs, Albert and Jojo' s room where they were greeted by Jojo. "I heard what happened" Jojo started, angry. Specs ran through the door and quickly held Jojo tightly so that he wouldn't soak Spot.

"Don't even try to soak 'im" Specs said to Jojo while he was trying to fight his way out of Specs' grip.

"Why not? He and Albert crushed Race's heart and now I can't even make him regret it a little bit more than he already does?" Jojo asked with disappointment in his voice.

"No, you can't" Specs answered and looked at Spot. He looked like hell after sitting in that alleyway.

"You know, Jojo, you should really think about a situation before you start doing something with it" Jack started and looked at Jojo.

Jack leaned towards Spot's ear before whispering something. "Should we tell him?" Spot nodded.

"Okay Jojo, we found Spot in an alleyway at the sheepshead Races and we started talking about the situation" Jack started before looking at Spot, a single tear came streaming down his bruised face. Jack looked at Skittery who nodded.

"He told us the reason why he and Albert were arguing and you see all this bruises?" Skittery said, Jojo nodded slowly. "Yeah, he got beaten because someone found 'The king of Brooklyn' crying, that's why he looks like hell and is crying in Jack's arms right now. So you really shouldn't do anything with a situation before you know the story"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Spot, I didn't know you went through all of that, can you forgive me?" Jojo asked, sad because of the way Spot was and how he treated him.

"Sure" Spot said and tried his best to smile even tho it hurt.

"Why did you and Albert argue?" Jojo asked.

"Because I had seen that Race wasn't eating as much as he should and so I asked Albert if he had seen it and he hadn't and then we started arguing" Spot answered, new tears started to fall.

"Now that I think about it, Spot is right, he haven't been eating as much as he should the past days" Specs said as he let go of Jojo.

With Smalls, Sniper and Albert in Elmer, Mike and Ike's room

"Why did you say that to Race?" Sniper exclaimed, mad. Albert looked terrified while Smalls held him so he sat still on the bed.

"I wasn't thinking straight" He answered, still terrified.

Yeah well, nothing is straight with you. Smalls thought.

Sniper put her face right in front of Albert's and glared into his eyes. He tried to lean backwards but Smalls held him too hard.

Jack and Specs suddenly came rushing into the room. "Wait! Sniper get out of Albert's face, we have someone that needs to say something" Jack exclaimed.

"Can you get Smalls to let go of me?" Albert asked Jack, annoyed.

"No, and with the people who are coming in right now, I think Sniper should hold you too" Jack answered and nodded to Sniper who took a tight grip on Albert. "Come in guys" Jack said and in came Race and Spot. Albert tried to run but the girls held him too tight. Race broke down at the moment he saw Albert.

"Spot were actually right, Race have been eating less, he was told something by his dad-" Spot sat on the floor with Race, they both sat down on the floor and hugged each other. "which stuck something in Race, he believed his dad and started to eat less so-" Jack said and so got cut off by Albert.

"Spot was right" he whispered. "I'm so sorry for how I treated both of you, I'm really sorry for how I talked to you Race and how I argued with you Spot, you were right all along, I was just blind for Race's health. I'm truly sorry, I wish I could take everything back and we could go back to normal. Can you ever forgive me? I get it if you don't want to and that you hate me now but can you?"

"Albert" Race started and wiped away his tears, his eyes was red and glossed with tears. "We will never hate you, what you did was wrong but it is forgivable, you weren't blind for my health, you just didn't see that I didn't eat and with your stubbornness, it's easy to think you're right about a lot-"

Spot cut Race off, "What Race is trying to say is that we will never hate you and we will forgive you, you're our soulmate after all"

"Thank you guys" Albert said, tears started to fall from his eyes. Spot and Race ran to their boyfriend and hugged him, Sniper and Smalls let go of his shoulders so he could hug them back.

The boys broke the hug and Race noticed the mark on Albert's face. "Albert, how did you get that mark?"

Smalls spoke up, "I punched him, he wouldn't come home and Jack said that I couldn't soak him too bad but I could do what I had to do, so I did" she shrugged.

"Yeah, and it still hurts so thank you so much for that" Albert said sarcastically and chuckled. "Cuddles?"

"Yes!"

1445 words