With one swipe of my hand, all of his organized sheets were flying around the room. As someone who knew how hard it was to create what he'd created, I regretted it the moment I did it.

He shut his eyes and wet his lips, calmly rotating on his chair with his hands clenched together.

He's fuming..

And he deserves it.

"Now that you have no work left, do you have time to listen to me, oh busy leader?" I asked, rubbing salt on the wound.

"Get out," he breathed, barely parting his lips as he talked.

"How about no?"

His gaze shot up at me and his knitted brows were evidence of how angry he was. "Should I have left you to die?"

"I would have saved myself. I don't need you. You need me," I said, walking around the room as his glaring eyes followed.

"Just tell me what you want. I need you gone," he said, staring at the clock, "I didn't appreciate you adding extra bodyguards for me the other day. Did you think it was funny?"

"Quite hilarious," I laughed, "You couldn't even act nice to me in front of your friends."

"You're crossing the line," he spit out.

"I'm crossing the line?! Do you realize how disrespectful you've been to me?"

"What's there to respect? You're nothing but a wannabe hero," he said. For some reason, that one actually hurt.

You think I don't know that I'm not a hero?

You think I'm not trying my best to be a decent leader?

"And what are you? The hero in hiding who's mistaken for a villain?" I mocked.

"I've never acted like a hero. I'm aware of my mistakes," he answered, walking to the papers on the ground to collect them, "If you truly cared about me working all night, you wouldn't ruin my all night's work like this."

I took in a deep breath and crouched down as well, helping him pick everything up. One day I was going to have a fight with him and I was going to bring him down, but for that to happen, he needed to be in optimal condition. Right now, he was too sleepy and tired.

Will we ever see eye to eye?

If the leaders don't work together, the agencies never will.

"Did you think of how we could get our teams to get to know each other more?" I asked quietly.

"Let's go with your suggestion. Joint training doesn't sound too bad."

"Did you just agree with me?" I gasped, hiding my mouth with my hand.

"Cut it out."

Just as I collected a pile and stood up to put them on his desk, someone knocked on the door and Changbin turned to me, his face much darker than before. "I.. forgot to tell you," he stated, "There's someone I'd like you to meet."

He asked the person to walk in, and his door creaked open-

All the papers were out of my hand and on the floor again when the familiar face that had only made appearances in my nightmares walked in. My body was suddenly so cold, so numb, so exhausted and weighed down.

No.

Just- Just no.

What is he-