Y/n: that was actually easier than I thought.

Tohru: that was just plain boring.

Y/n: well then let us make our way into the temple.

Tohru: As You Wish master~

The two of them immediately flew into the temple and after a few minutes of walking they finally found the inner Sanctum there sat on a pedestal the Soul Stone it radiated a beautiful orange light that illuminated the entire inner sanctum of the Temple.

Y/n: there it is Soul Stone in all of his glory arguably it is the most dangerous of all the Infinity Stones.

Y/n L/n immediately stepped forward he walked up towards the pedestal he grabbed the infinity stone with his right hand and he immediately summons the dark Infinity Gauntlet immediately the infinity stone started reacting to The dark Infinity Gauntlet trying to merge with it Y/n L/n started moving his right hand towards the dark Infinity Gauntlet the Soul Stone continuously tried to escape Y/n's hand to reunite with the other Infinity Stones within a few seconds he released the infinity stone and it snapped into one of the empty sockets once it was in the empty socket Y/n L/n could feel an incredible swell of great power he could feel the soul of the living and the dead giving him infinite power and within a few seconds his body returns to normal The Infinity Gauntlet now had four of the six Infinity Stones.

Y/n: the prize finally returns to me 4 Down 2 to go~

Tohru: Master you are absolutely magnificent and ever so radiant~

Y/n: thank you for your kind words Tohru now that I have the Soul Stone I can really get to work on collecting more pieces and now that I have the Soul Stone I can move between the Realms of the living and the dead at will now the lines between life and death are so blurred to me that I can walk between realms and I can bring anyone back from the dead everyone except her.

Tohru: who is her master?

Y/n: my sister the light I cannot revive her from the dead.

Tohru: why is that Master?