Chris: Oh my god, You look like your wearing casual outfits instead.

Alex: Suits aren't my style, Chris.

Chris: Riiight. I'm gonna look something for myself.

He walked away as He left Alex alone. Alex thought to himself that Why was he in this mall?.

One Week Later. Prom Night.

The Night has Began. The time all students were excited for. Many students were dressed up nicely and had their dates as Everyone was drinking, eating desserts and Dancing. Some people were just sitting and Relaxing. Alex was walked in fixing his outfit.

He looked around trying to find Aliyah as He saw his friends all with their girlfriends

Alex's mind: I hope Aliyah is doing okay.

He saw Corbin sitting all alone in the chair as Alex couldn't help but silently laugh Since he was the one that ruined his relationships. He saw Mandy sitting alone, Carmella was dancing with someone and Lana was happily taking to a guy.

The Music was very romantic and Peaceful as Alex finished his soda. He was feeling lonely without being with his girlfriend until Someone hugged him from behind as Alex knew who it was.

Alex: Aliyah...

Aliyah: Thats me, Handsome.

Aliyah had a bright smile as Alex smiled and turned as He saw Aliyah's outfit.

Aliyah: I know it doesn't really fit Prom hahahaha.

Alex: Aliyah....You actually look really beautiful and Its fine, Because I'm not fitting too.

Aliyah had a smile as She kissed Alex's cheeks.

Aliyah: Thank you, Your honesty looking great. It doesn't matter if it doesn't fit for Prom. I like you in any way.

Alex: Same to you.

They both smiled as They sat down and talked for sometime.

A couple mintues later. Most Couples were starting to dance as Aliyah couldn't stop looking at them and decided to ask Alex.