The couch in front of the windowThe image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

Perth got fresh and hurried to living room to see Saint but all he could see was that the television was off and Saint was sitting on a couch placed in front of the window.

Perth went and sat next to Saint looking at him smiling at rain. "You look happy." Perth said as he patted Saint's head. "Hmmm. It's raining outside.. I like rain." Saint said, his eyes twinkling.

"Why do you like rain?" Perth asked with curiosity. "I feel rain makes everything a bit more intense or dark. The leaves, trees, soil, everything change into a more darker colour when it starts raining. When you watch rain, it even influences your mood. If you are happy, you'll feel happier. If you are sad, you'll feel more depressed. It's like rain adds a darker shade to every aspect." Saint said as was lost in his own thoughts.

"And what about love?" Perth asked. Saint turned his head only to find Perth staring at him. His eyes were dark. He leaned closer to Saint inching slowly towards him and closing the distance between them.

Saint closed his eyes and let himself sink into the feelings. He didn't wanted to hold back. He felt the gentle touch of Perth's lips on his own. He leaned forward responding to the kiss. His hands travelling to Perth's chest then his shoulder and then his nape.

Perth's hand grazed towards Saint's waist pulling him closer before they found their way to Saint's back.

They were kissing each other hungrily. Nibbling and pulling each other's lips. Perth ran his tongue over the crack and Saint opened his mouth to let him in. Their tongues collided against each other and started dancing in unison.

Their kisses turned sloppy and saliva was smudged around their lips. They were lost into each other. The rain adding fuel to their desire.

Perth started unbuttoning Saint's shirt while Saint was pulling on Perth's T-shirt. Perth pulled back thinking Saint was asking him to stop. He was about to leave when Saint spoke, "Perth, please continue... I want this."

Perth turned back and pulled Saint into hug and started peppering his face with kisses. "I know you are still not ready for it. I won't go too far. Let me just give you some pleasure. I want you to feel good." Perth said as he pulled Saint into his embrace.

Saint's eyes were welled up with tears when he saw how much Perth cared for his feelings. Perth pulled back and wiped his tears. Then he leaned forward and started kissing Saint again.

Perth unbuttoned Saint's shirt and slid his hands above his shoulder giving it a push, letting it slide and expose the milky white skin of Saint.

Perth looked at Saint in awe. That milky white body looked like screaming to him to mark it. Saint looked at Perth whose gaze was fixed on his body. He felt shy the way Perth was looking at him.

Slowly Perth moved his hands caressing Saint's skin very gently as if a little pressure will bruise it. He took time worshipping Saint's body. He looked at Saint with hooded eyes before pulling away from him.

Perth removed his t-shirt and threw it away. He pushed Saint a bit gesturing him to lay on the couch and then hovered over him.

"Saint... You are beautiful..." Perth said as he bent down and captured Saint's lips. His hands were moving up and down on Saint's waist. His kisses trailed down Saint's neck, to shoulder making their way towards his chest, biting and marking the skin.

He sucked on one of the nipple pulling out a loud moan from Saint. His hand was playing with the other. He pulled the nipple with teeth before tracing it with his tongue. He was giving equal pleasure to both by alternating the tongue play between them.

Saint was moaning loudly with the pleasure that Perth was giving him. His voice seemed to be music to Perth's ears. Perth's kisses trailed to the lower part living marks all over Saint's upper body. He swiveled his tongue around the navel before dipping into it. He played there for a while before he moved further down.

He looked up at Saint waiting for his consent. Saint nodded and Perth's hands started teasing his waistband before pulling the pant down along with the boxer.

Saint's erection stood in all his glory oozing precum. Perth looked at the member with lust filled eyes. Saint felt shy looking at the way Perth was looking at him. He turned his head into the opposite direction trying to avoid the dark gaze.

There was a sound of rustling and after a while Perth placed his hand on Saint's chin, turning his head to look at him. Saint's eyes widened after looking at Perth, he was naked and his thick member was erect leaking precum.

"This is what you do to me?" Perth said pointing at his member. Saint wanted to hide in some corner after hearing those words.

Perth bent down kissing Saint while he took both their members in his large palm and started stroking. Groans and moans were heard as Perth continued to stroke them together.

The kissing intensified with each stroke. Saint's hands were fisted into Perth's hairs pulling him more closer.

Saint's toes curled as he felt himself on the edge. "Perthhh... Aaahhhh... I-I-I am going to cum." Saint said trying to form a proper sentence.

"Cum for me babe" Perth said in a raspy voice. Saint cum soon followed by Perth. Perth pecked Saint's lips before pulling away. He got up to leave when Saint held his hand with a hurt look. Perth knew what Saint was thinking. "Babe, just going to get cloth to clean us up." Perth said assuring Saint.

"Please don't go." Saint whined. Perth lay back holding Saint and Saint nuzzled his face into his neck.

The sound of rain was increasing and the temperature seemed to fall. Perth looked at Saint who was now sound asleep in his embrace.

Perth moved a bit and then picked up Saint, carrying him to bedroom. He cleaned him up with wet towel and then put on his clothes. He then cleaned himself and wore a boxer and got back to hugging Saint. It was already late so he ordered food from nearby restaurant.