❝Crack The Code❞

Steve and Davina walked handed in hand in a lab in the Avengers Compound, where Bruce is seen fiddling with buttons on a panel

Steve and Davina walked handed in hand in a lab in the Avengers Compound, where Bruce is seen fiddling with buttons on a panel. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume in front of his van, with the back open to show the Quantum Tunnel. Nat is next to Bruce as Davina and Steve stood on the other side where no one was standing next to Bruce.

Davina stood in front of Steve as he wrapped his arms around Davina's waist and her head rested on his shoulder.

"Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh...the van thing." Bruce mentioned and Scott opens the portal.

"Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby." Steve mentioned and Bruce nodded his head.

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the nineteen fifties." Bruce mentioned and everyone gave Bruce a panicked look on their faces.

"Excuse me?" Scott asked, looking worried at everyone.

"He's kidding." Natasha said to Scott but then turned and looked at Bruce, talking to him in a hushed tone to Bruce, "You can't say things like that!" Natasha exclaimed and Davina stifled her giggle as much as possible as Steve had a stern look on his face.

"Just...it was a bad joke." Bruce said, defending himself. Davina shook her head as she glanced over at Natasha.

"You were kidding, right?" Natasha asked, becoming a little bit worried. Bruce looked at Nat, lowering his voice, not wanting anyone else to worry.

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." Bruce said and then he turned to Scott, giving him a thumbs up and begins to talk to him loudly, "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in ten seconds. Makes sense?" Bruce asked and Davina looked over at Bruce, titling her head sideways, as to being confused about what he just said.

"Perfectly not confusing." Scott mentioned sarcastically.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this." Steve mentioned to Scott and Davina slowly nodded her head, smiling at Scott.

"You're right. I do, Captain America." Scott mentioned proudly.

"On the count of three. Three...two...one!" Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-Man suit comes back, a teenager in appears out of it.

"Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right." Teenage Scott mentioned and Davina's eyes widen up in shock, looking at everyone, Bruce mainly.

"What the hell?!" Davina exclaimed and looked at Bruce as Steve was shocked as well.

"What is this?" Steve asked, referring to the teenager in front of them, who is unrecognizable.

"What's going on?" Bruce asked.