"The family of Kuruvansh swaha!" Tapasya and the figure cackled, their evil glee reaching to new heights. . .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Arjun's hands wrapped around the railing of Panchaali's room. If one thing, that he hated the most, it was climbing walls. The damn thing always did have a toll on his fingers.

With so much of a flick of his wrist,  he pulled himself up effortlessly, and jumped in, landing on his hunches.

Dusting his hands, he stood, moving soundlessly across the balcony and in her room.

It was almost morning, soon everyone will be awake. He had to get Nakul out, before they fell in some trouble for breaking customs.

They didn't want any more trouble for Panchaali, she had already been through enough.

They had awaited Nakul to return for awhile, but now he had to come, if they waited any longer their wife would surely be in some new trouble.

Walking in the room, he froze.

Twilight passed through the silken canopy of the bed, and lit his wife's face in a serene glow. Her eyes were shut, resting her head on the headboard sideways, their wife slept peacefully.

Why was she sitting up and sleeping? He wondered, his eyes fell on her lap.

Shock filled his core. He blinked,  once and twice. Surely, his eyes had mistaken.

Nakul was sleeping. He couldn't believe his eyes. Pinching his hand, he bit back a cry, as his hand throbbed with an ache where he pinched.

The pain was real. Years they had tried various techniques and methods, and nothing had succeeded to make him sleep for more than two three hours.

And here, it is, he lay in their wife's lap. A huge grin spread on his lips, happiness rushed in his system like an high end drug, making him want to scream.

His brother was sleeping. Drau really was something, he wondered, walking ahead. Blinking back tears of joy, he shook his head.

He needed to act normal, or Nakul will be weirded out. Shaking his head, his eyes fell on a nearby papers, picking them up, he rolled them up, making a makeshift stick.

As he silently walked towards their wife, he watched surprised as her head turned towards him, as though she heard him.

He walked ahead reaching the bed, "Arya Arjun?" Her voice was soft and hoarse,  from sleep.

He raised his brow, surprised and impressed.  Where warriors like Nakul couldn't sense him, she had? How?

Curiosity burned in mind, he smiled down at her. "Good morning my sweet." He greeted softly, resting his one knee on the bed, bending down he kissed her forehead.

After yesterday, he couldn't seem to stop doing that. He itched to touch her more, to be around her, to talk to her. Since, yesterday all he could think about was her.

He sat beside her, his one hand going around her back and rested on another side, providing support to her back, her head nuzzling the crook of his neck.