She was going to die. If she didn't, Draco was going to kill her.

  The dementor only jolted a few feet back but advanced towards them again. She closed her eyes again. This time thinking of a happy memory. It used to work, thinking about her parents, their dance, their smile, their love. It used to be enough. But now she has new ones.

  The smell of him in the morning, of wood, citrus and hint of mint as his strong arms hold her against his body, scared to let go. The way he loves to make those circular motions with his thumb across her cheek before pulling her in for their lips to meet. The softness of his hair that her hands missed to touch. The way her name falls from his mouth like she was his salvation and more, so much more.

  You remind me what it's like to breathe without prejudice. You make me want to have a place where I call home, but only a home when you're in it.

  He was exactly that. The feeling of home and endless kisses.

  It didn't take long for the light to beam from the corner of her wand, shooting out those remarkable dolphins along with a firework of spells, piercing into the cloaked devils sending them away. Greg casted his own too. A lion that was the other half of Gabby's lioness roared, attacking the dementors to their demise.

  "Nice..." Greg was out of words. "Let's keep moving, come on!" He motioned with his chin to walk forward.

  At the sight of a familiar corridor, she dared to breathe a short sigh of relief. One turn to the left and they would be at the Great Hall.

  Indeed the relief was short, because two death eaters appeared in front of them. One had the hood over his face, but she could hear his snarl of pure dread. He lifted his wand and tried to disarm Greg, which he barely protected himself. The block enraged him, sending him charging for Greg, both of them now in a battle of spells.

  The other death eater looked at Catherine like it was lunch. He was young, much younger than Catherine and it killed her inside that someone so young was pushed into this world of hatred. He gave her a sinister smile which urged Catherine to attack. She used her fear to ignite the fury of anger within, charging him with spell after spell....

  "Flipendo!" She casted, but he was strong. So strong for his age. He retaliated with an even bigger spell that sent her to the ground. Her back collided with the edge of a pillar, the concrete hitting her back. She ignored the sudden crack and stood up, keeping her chin high. She tried her best to disarm her but all she was able to do was block and protect herself.

  A managed to put a slicing spell across his cheek, making her feel a little bit satisfied. But it gave him more anger, shooting a spell and Catherine was back on the floor. She cursed as she heard a pop from a bone across her ribs. Sucking in a breath, the adrenaline still on her side, she charged again.

  She didn't know how long it went but the energy started to drain from her. The death eater stalked forward looming above her with a smirk. He looked her in the eye and that was when recognition flashed across his face.

  "You..." He said to her. Pointing his wand with disbelief across his face, blood dripping down his chin."You!"

  She didn't have time to contemplate why on earth did he knew who she was. Catherine took this opportunity to blast a fiery spell into his chest, sending him flying back high up, crashing to the ceiling. The bricks formed a whole in the shape of his body and it flew out of the castle. Strong, but inexperienced.

  Greg screamed from the side as he fell to the ground. Now free from the clutches of the enemy, she disarmed the death eater that was aiming for his beck. His wand went flying across the corridor and Greg shot him out of the building.