4.

"The Undertaker?"Nicolas asked as he stood behind Isabellena, waiting for Sebastian to help Ciel out of the carriage. Isabellena only tilted her head to the side as she looked up at the sign hanging up above a door that led to - what looked like - a run down small building. Ciel had said, when he agreed to allow her to accompany him, that they were going to a coffin makers shop. Elaborating that if someone knew anything about the recent crimes, it would be him - the coffin maker.

Grunting slightly as he jumped onto the ground, Ciel dusted off his clothes before walking up beside Isabellena."I don't want to stay longer then I have to, so don't start any unnecessary conversations..."Ciel ordered, narrowing his eyes on Nicolas as he just smiled in response.

Ciel then turned towards the door and pushed it open, walking inside with Isabellena right behind, the two butler's both gesturing for the other to go in next until they both decided to squeeze inside at the same time. Upon entering, Isabellena's body involuntarily shivered from the cold atmosphere and instinctively stepped closer to Nicolas. Who was more then happy to have his master by his side.

Ciel placed his hands on his hips."Undertaker, come out from wherever you are now. I have some questions to ask you!"Ciel's loud voice bounced around the small building.

As they all looked around waiting for someone to appear, Nicolas felt a hand grab his, and thinking it was Isabellena, he turned with a smile on his face to look at her... Though he was only greeted with a long grey haired man, who's bangs converted his eyes, and a long scar going over his cheek and nose. Nicolas looked at him blankly.

"Hello there..."Nicolas greeted.

"Fufufu... What a gentleman...."The man chuckled,"... You would get a nice coffin... though.... if I'm correct. You won't need a coffin were you're goi-"

"Undertaker!"The man - known as Undertaker - was cut off by Ciel's loud voice."Stop messing round, and just tell us what we need to know! We don't have enough time to mess around!"

Undertaker laughed again before letting go of Nicolas's hand and twirling around to stand in front of Ciel."Ah, Lord Phantomhive... it's nice to see you again~! How may I help you?"He asked.

"I need you to tell me what you know about the recent murders that have been going on in London...."Ciel said, gingerly sitting on a coffin, Sebastian by his side.

"The ones that the people have dubbed 'The Romeo and Juliet' killings..."Nicolas added after also taking his rightful spot next to Isabellena as she sat on the edge of a small wooden crate, her feet barely touching the floor.

Undertaker turned his head to answer Nicolas, but stopped short when his eyes landed on Isabellena, who was quietly observing his coffin shop,"Ah~ I heard ab...out... that...."

It was silent for a second, as Ciel and everyone else - except Isabellena - looked at The Undertaker in confusion. It was like The Undertaker had fell into a trance as he looked at Isabellena from under his bangs.

Though upon the noticing the deafening silence, Isabellena shifted her eyes over to The Undertaker, confused as to why he stopped talking, her bright eyes showing her mild confusion.

But before anyone could question why he went silent, The Undertaker suddenly disappeared from their sights and reappeared in front of Isabellena, just towering over her small body. Shocked from the sudden movement, Isabellena tried to lean back but The Undertaker wrapped an arm around her back, pulling her closer gently.

"U-undertaker! W-what do y-you think you are doing! Release Lady Carrington!"Ciel ordered, standing to his feet. How embarrassing for this to happen under his watch.

The Undertaker didn't seem to have heard him as he leaned closer to Isabellena's face, staring straight into her eyes, even though she couldn't see his."My, what beautiful eyes you have~. So many secrets and mysteries lie within them~ Just let me take a closer look-!"Undertaker mused, raising a hand closer to Isabellena's eyes, wiggling his fingers slightly.

Then in an instant, Isabellena's vision suddenly went black as if someone set their hands over her eyes - which they did - preventing her from seeing anything and from anyone else seeing her eyes. Scared that the man had done something, and that she had lost her vision permanently, Isabellena gasped quietly. But a voice from beside her ear let her know who it was that was holding her sight hostage.

"I'm sorry but... the secrets and mysteries that lie within my masters eyes are only for her to know only. So please refrain yourself from looking into them for to long~!"Nicolas said politely, but there was a underlying threat evident in his voice, as he smiled at The Undertaker.

Undertaker chuckled before nodding, moving away from Isabellena. Once he was gone, Isabellena gently reached up and removed Nicolas's hands from her eyes, opening them slowly. Nicolas smiled at the slight shocked look on his master's face, before crossing his arms behind his back.

Ciel sighed, rubbing his temples,"Can you just tell us what you know about the murders..."

"The Romeo and Juliet killings. Nicknamed that because all victims were between the ages of 14-19..."Undertaker said.

Sebastian nodded,"Yes. All the males had their hands cut off while the females had their hands cut off."He added.

Undertaker seemed to take that into consideration."Hmm... You know, that remind me of something..."He mumbled.

"And what is that?"Nicolas asked.

Suddenly and without warning, Undertaker threw a plastic bone toward Ciel - who he was closest to at the time, and upon seeing a flying object heading his way, Ciel instinctively raised his hands up to protect himself. Isabellena looked on with wide eyes, fearing that the creepy man was going to seriously harm Ciel. Though before any contact was made, Sebastian deflected the plastic toy with his hand.

"Hmm. I see, I see."He mumbled.

Realising he wasn't attacked, Ciel glared at The Undertaker,"What the hell was that for!?" Though Undertaker ignored him.

"Maybe we should wait outside, My Lady..."Nicolas whispered into Isabellena's ear, and before she could reply, and before Nicolas could realise what was happening, The Undertaker suddenly threw another plastic bone at Isabellena. Just like he did to Ciel.

And just like Ciel had done, Isabellena curled herself up to protect from any attack, sticking her leg out in front of her slightly to try and stop the Undertaker. And again, just like with Ciel, before the bone made contact with Isabellena, Nicolas - wanting to protect his master - quickly slid in between Isabellena and the bone that was barreling towards them, raising a hand up, effectively stopping the bone with his arm, watching with deadly precise eyes as it fell to the floor beside his feet.

Ciel, again, stood up embarrassed."Undertaker! Stop harassing Lady Carrington this instant and just tell me what you know!"Ciel was starting to regret letting Isabellena come. If he had known this was how The Undertaker was going to act, he wouldn't have let her come within miles of here. There's no telling what the quiet girl thinks of him know.

But it's not like he really cares or anything....

The Undertaker started laughing,"Of course, Fufufu... You just need to pay me the right price and all your questions will be answered."He said.

"Right price?...."Isabellena mumbled to Nicolas. He just shrugged, slowly relaxing back to his former stance, but staying in front of Isabellena in case of another sneak attack.

"I don't know... My Lady..."Nicolas replied quietly.