" Then Suleman, allow me to meet Khalla. When she came after the coma, I waited to meet Mehmal. Suleman didn't let me meet her. That wasn't the best time," he said and still looked at Zaryab. He can see shame and, in his eyes, guilt " You know I saw her fiance there. She came with him," Mujtaba said and saw his exact expression when Sana's engagement was fixed with her cousin.
" When I met her at her house, she forgave me and stopped me for dinner. There, her fiancé joined too. He was a Turkish man and her boss. Maybe they get along well with each other. He was a very respectable man in London. His family belongs to an elite family. There is someone from her status," he said those words to zaryab. He saw how his expression changed.
Zaryab pushed his plates, and Zarmeena stopped Mujtaba from continuing the conversation, but he didn't. Zaryab's tears fell. He felt his body warm. In winter, he was sweating.
" Suleman marries his niece, and there they get engaged. He sends their traditional dress he chose himself for her and then on the dance floor.."
" MUJTABA STOP IT," Qureshi Sahab said Zaryab had tightened his fist.
" They danced, and suddenly they were alone dancing and lost in each other. He is in his late 30s and getting beautiful young women to make every man his age mad, so suddenly he gives her his mother's dupatta and wraps around her on dance...." he didn't complete it, and everything on the table fell on the floor. zaryab did that, and his hand started bleeding. zarmeena slap Mujtaba.
" That's how I felt it zaryab. She is happy without you" he spitted those words to zaryab and left. Everything flashed in front of him, the dubbatta wrapping. He was weeping her tears. " Zaryab a.." he didn't even let his mother complete and left the dining hall.

Zaryab and Mujtaba tried to avoid each other in the following days. Zaryab was busy in the office when he heard the knock. De. Yousaf was there. He immediately stood from his seat and greeted him, and made him sit on the couch.

He converses with him and enjoys coffee. He was impressed that zaryab was a retired brigadier's son. After A levels, he gets admission to Ivy League universities, Colombia university America and then a master's from the University of Sydney. He excels in his career.
" It's good you are joining the UN in America. A man like you need to be there. Zaryab, if something comes your way and you could do something for your community and Muslim people around you, Please do it. They need you," He said, and zaryab nodded. He never brought religion in via profession. He was not a practising Muslim.

" Zaryab, that day you offered your namz but didn't ask Allah anything, " he said zaryab smile faded away " I'm not what you see me," he said, making Dr Yousaf raise his eyes " Why you are Muslim? That is enough for me to see," he said. Soon Dr Yousaf Azaan's alarm rang. It was Friday prayers time. " Let's go for prayer," he told Zaryab. He stood, and despite not having regular Namazi. He offered Juma namaz with colleagues.

At khutba, he sat beside Dr Yousaf. After they offered the namaz, they sat there zaryab had nothing to do much, so he sat beside him. People around him gathered. He didn't attend such gatherings, but he was stunned by Dr Yousaf's teachings. He was a rigid and conservative scholar. Ali Yousaf Sahab was zaryab's guest. It would be rude to take a leave when a person in front of him was crying. It wasn't zaryab's concern, but Yousaf Sahab walked to the person. Everyone around him was also looking at the men. Yousaf Sahab just patted his back.
" I'm a sinner I.." Dr Sahab didn't let him complete " Don't tell me what your sin is. Allah said not to tell your sin to others but to me. I was hoping you wouldn't call yourself a sinner in front of others because that sin secret is between you and me. If you want forgiveness, ask me not to tell others," he said zaryab was listening to their conversation.

" Will he forgive me for what I did? I'm ashamed even standing in from of him," he said. Ali Yousaf smiled, looking at him.

"In Quran, the word "Allah is Most Merciful" is repeated many times. God loves those who turn unto Him in repentance, and He loves those who keep themselves pure." From this verse, we can conclude that if someone asks forgiveness with repentance, then Allah will love them, and surely He will forgive them. Still, there is one condition, and that is they should not commit that sin or mistake again." Yousaf Sahab said zaryab listened to him. He was ashamed as well. He realised he didn't ask for forgiveness from Allah. How will he ask Mehmal? Allah will not forgive me till his person doesn't forgive me.