"Y-Yes sir !" (Y/n) squeaked in fear as she finally exited his office, rushing to the lobby using the damn stairs.

As soon as (Y/n) disappears from his field of view, Levi lets out a small puff of breath out of relief. He mutters something under his breath as he glances at the message from earlier.

"At least she's safe from the monkey's reach.. Gotta keep her away for at least an hour first."

-------

"Well well.. Isn't this the famous Levi Ackerman ?"

The blonde man takes a look around Levi's sparkling clean office as he stuffs his hands on his pockets, "Oh ? seeing you like this is so different. In my memory, you were always that starving kid that loves to hang out near the street trash can."

"Just cut the bullshit already. What made you bring your ass here out of the blue ?" Levi entreated.

He rubs his beard, "I'm actually here to visit my brother, half-brother to be exact."

"Oh ! I almost forgot !" The guest starts rummaging inside his bag and he takes out a book, "I got some copies of my newly published book, you want one ?"

[Once In A Lifetime]

Levi only stares at the object in his hand before turning his face away from him, clearly not buying what he just said.

"Ah, right.. it's not like you'll read it anyways." The man takes a seat on Levi's private guest chair, welcoming himself, "since it's about love, which you have zero interest in. You should date someone."

The vice president chooses to stay aloof from his ramblings.

"You need to discover love, in order to know the real world out there, you know ?"

However, the bearded man earns a cold glance from him, "I have many things I need to discover, so-"

"So callous."

His piercing glare would have killed the guest if it wasn't a dagger, "I'd like you to leave, Zeke. As you can see, I have things to tend to, unlike you who slack around like a loose animal."

"Woah there, calm down captain. Alright, I'll leave now."

Zeke heads out from his private office, closing the door behind him thus leaving Levi all alone.

"Tch, that hell of a monkey..."

--------

"Argh, shit.."

(Y/n) struggles to open the door to the lobby by only using her back and shoulders to push the heavy glass door. Her hands are both occupied by a bunch of paper bags that contain Levi's massive orders.

To her luck, someone sees this and quickly open the door for the struggling secretary.

She stumbles inside, "Ah, thank you sir- Oh !"

"Oh !"

The two started eyeing each other, "You're the shoelaces girl from before !" He exclaimed.

"Ahhh.. yes I remember now." (Y/n) laughs it off.

Zeke cannot hold back the smile of his as he stands in front of the beautiful woman, "It's so nice to see you again, I can't believe this !"

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too. Anyways, goodbye !" (Y/n) quickly launches her foot forward to go upstairs to deliver Levi's orders.

But Zeke won't let her slip from his sight easily.