joon
he didn't do much but upset her
so why would i root for him?

nara
you can't reduce a relationship to its bad moments, dumbass
no matter how it ended, she made lovely memories with him and she shouldn't taint them just because her opinion of him changed

mimi
you're such a romantic nara

nara
i know right
and yet i'm still single ☹️

mimi
i'm right here?

nara
you cheated on me.
WITH A MAN

mimi
it meant nothing...
i only have eyes for you baby

joon
you guys make me sick

_

thanks to ahrin's party planning, na jaemin's congratulatory party had went almost too well. after a while, the large group had broken into smaller ones. some of them gathered in one of the guest rooms to play games.

"truth or dare is boring," renjun sighed, leaning his back against jaemin's shoulder. "we should play something more juicy, like spin the bottle."

his comment was followed by several loud 'no's and he rolled his eyes.

"you could always dare people to kiss," ahrin offered and jun shrugged, seemingly satisfied with that suggestion.

"okay, let's begin!" hendery exclaimed, before pointing a finger right at an unsuspecting shotaro. "we're starting with you, taro."

his cheeks grew red much to everyone's amusement and hendery proceeded to ask him if he'd had his first kiss. he nodded shyly and the group cheered for him before moving down the line.

"kura noona," renjun grinned devilishly, taking over from hendery, and kura blinked at him.

"yes?"

"truth or dare?"

"truth."

"she's a coward," called out choa, sticking her tongue out at kura, "she only picks truth."

mimi reached over to pinch choa's outstretched leg, causing the girl to yelp.

"do you like anyone?"

kura nodded, tilting her head to the side. "i do."

the group 'ooh'ed simultaneously (save for park jisung, who notably wrinkled his nose), before their focus turned to haechan, who was next in line.

"truth or dare," hendery asked, pointing at him before taking a swig of his drink.

"dare."

"hmm," hendery hummed, "who wants to give him a dare?"

"oh me, me!" nara volunteered, raising her hand excitedly.

"go ahead!" renjun laughed in amusement.

"i dare you...," nara tapped her lip in thought. then her eyes suddenly fell on yoonmi and her mouth split into a devious smile.

yoon felt her heart sink, fully aware that nara had no mercy when it came to truth or dare. god, she shouldn't have invited her. was it too late to uninvite her?

"get on with it," hyuck huffed, leaning back against his arm.

"i'll go easy on you since it's the first round," she grinned, "point to one person here you wouldn't be opposed to kissing."

yoonmi had no explanation for the sudden thumping in her chest. she was nervous for some strange reason, and she wasn't sure why.

haechan looked completely unbothered however, tilting his head as he surveyed each and every one of them carefully. "probably him," he finally answered, pointing at mark. "i've done it before."

the circle erupted into laughter and yoonmi released a breath she didn't know she'd been holding, thanking the heavens he hadn't pointed at her. yet a small, small part of her felt a bit offended. after all, what was wrong with kissing her?

"let me backtrack," nara interrupted, "point to someone you haven't kissed before that you wouldn't mind kissing."

"oooh," renjun gave her a swift high five, "god, you are a genius."

nara gave him a big wink. "of course i am, it's why yoonmi cheats off of me."

"ya," yoonmi protested, earning a wink herself.

haechan blinked, not even remotely taken back by the amendment to his dare. he lifted a finger and pointed it directly at yoonmi. "her," he said nonchalantly.

again, they erupted with a chorus of loud 'ooh's and yoon felt her cheeks pinken.

before she could open her mouth to brush his answer off, she noticed everyone's eyes focused on something behind her.

jeno stood in the doorway, eyes trained on haechan's face. there was a beat, in which the two exchanged looks, and then he was gone.