"What about these two? " Elkie asked pointing at chaetzu.
"Oh them? Lets leave them here . They are such a kill joy." Nayeon said with a sassy voice.
'"yah!! We know how to have fun too." Chaeyoung said.
"Oh really?" Jihyo said while smirking. Tzuyu wasn't feeling good at the sight. She knew something was up.

"Yes!!" Chaeyoung said confidentially.
"Then come with us." Nayeon said.
"Bu-but.." chaeyoung couldn't continue. She groaned.
"Ok fine." Chaeyoung said giving up.
"Ms. Chou you are also coming with us, I won't hear any excuse." Elkie said and hold tzuyu's hands dragging her towards the house. Tzuyu didn't protest , she just sighed.

Somehow all of them entered the house with a big group who looked like group of friends. Literally sneaking in. They roamed their eyes. The mansion was pretty big. There was a dj who was playing songs. A disco ball on the ceiling. People dancing like crazy. Drinking drinks and enjoying youth.

Momo jumped towards the dance floor and started to dance like a pro as she is. Nayeon and jihyo with chaeyoung went to the drinking section.

Elkie again dragged tzuyu to the dance floor. It was pretty crowded. For the first time in her life tzuyu was enjoying the crowd , also a party. She felt fresh and new. She started to dance with elkie.

"You want me!!
I want you baby, yayayayaya.
I got you, moonlight,
You are my sunlight,
I need you allnight
Come on dance with me!!!"

Sang the whole crowed with the song . (levitating by Dua lipa)

Then Jason durellos "take you dancing was playing". It was an intense song.
Elkie had her hands on tzuyu's nape and tzuyu's hand on elkies waist. Both of them were dancing synchronizly. Both them were smiling ear to ear. Enjoying the party fully.

"Wow look how tzuyu is smiling. " Nayeon said sipping her drinks.
"Do you guys think they both like each other?" Jihyo asked.
"Maybe...? I am not sure. Cause they both met just a few days ago." Chaeyoung said.
"Guys.....I can't miss this moment. I will go and record it right now. I will tease her later. Hahahaha." Chaeyoung said and evily laughed then left the bar station. Momo was still dancing like crazy.

Then a woman came to near them .
"Hey ladies, I saw you guys here. Are you guys from south Korea?" She asked.
"Yes we are." Jihyo replied politely.
"Oh wow, I am a south Korean too." That woman said with a gasp.
"That's awesome! Hi I am Im nayeon. " Nayeon said and shook hands with her.
"I am park jihyo." Jihyo said smiling and also shook hands with the lady.
"Hi, I am ahn-hyejin. You can call me hwasa." Hwasa said smiling.

"So you guys know the organizer of the party?" Hwasa asked whispering with a slight smile.
"Actually no. We thought it would be fun to come here. " Nayeon said with a slight smile.
"Sometimes it's fun to do crazy stuffs." Jihyo said with a bit smile.
Hwasa nodded.

"I also don't know the organizer. Hahaha. You guys enjoying the party? " Hwasa asked.
"Of course. It's the best!" Nayeon said smiling.
"That's good to hear. " Hwasa smiled widely.

Then they talked for a bit. They were laughing and joking. Later on tzuyu and elkie with Momo and chaeyoung came back. They all introduced themselves to hwasa.

"Guys it was great to meet you all. I will come back here in a bit. Just wait. " Hwasa said and left.
"Wow this party is better than I expected." Chaeyoung said.
"This is the first time I enjoyed a party." Tzuyu said.
"Really?" Elkie asked. Tzuyu nodded.
"Gosh, I wish I could get a free food like this everyday. This is Soo good " Momo said and started to chew her food.

"I wonder who organized the party." Jihyo said.
"Me too." Nayeon said.
"Let's ask the bartender." Elkie said.
They all nodded. They were still at the bar station all these time.