f-i-v-e

"You won't believe how fast I hate her! She flirted for like 24/7"

Heeseung laughs at the thought of the past, while the three younger ones waited for him to explain who exactly she is. But the older wouldn't really talk about her because she isn't that important in the first place

"Jay has a lot of fangirls in his hometown but this certain girl is the pain in his ass. When I firstly met her....okay I hate too clingy! She's so clingy- I almost puke~" Heeseung make a disgust expression before looking at Jay who just sit silently the whole time

"She's in America, and I secretly came to Korea to keep her out. So I dont think she knows I'm here"

"I bet she will fly immediately just to earn your attention" Heeseung jokes abit but stop when he notice the frown face from the younger, the older exactly understand how Jay gets annoy just by hearing the girl.

"Lee Heeseung, help me carry these boxes!" The said boy quickly return back to Engene to help carrying the box, leaving his friends for minutes "My wife is the best but Jay's fangirl is suck haha!"

"YAHH HYUNG-" Jay just giggle at his best friend's mischievousness. Niki shook his head and glance at the wall clock "Babe, should we now? I still have more works to complete at home-" Sunoo pout a bit and look at Jungwon with sad eyes

"Yahh why you look at me like that? It's not even a forever goodbye, you're just going home!"

"But you have to go home alo-....wait a minute" Sunoo quickly change his seat and positioning himself to face Jay who stare back at him in confusion "Jay hyungie, can you walk my Bestie home for tonight? It's dangerous to go home alone at night-"

"Kim Sunoo-"

"Shush!" Sunoo playfully glare at Jungwon before looking back at Jay again "I know you agreed, GOOD LUCK!!" Then, Sunoo drag his boyfriend out from the café before Jungwon could catch him up

"KIM SUNOO COME BACK HERE YOU BISH!!-"

"Jungwon"

"Y-Yes?" He turn around just to face his boss. Jay stand up from the seat and gesture the younger to follow. Jungwon silently cuss at his best friend, he really dont want his boss to walk him but this Jay guy makes it worst, why didn't he just disagreed before?

"Wait, you're going home now?"

Carat pout while serving the orders to the other customers, Jungwon just smile at the girl and nodded his head before walking out from the shop "We'll come back at tomorrow to have some desserts again, as always. Say Goodbye to Engene for me!"

"Okkiee!"

Jungwon wave at Billi for the last time, the girl just gave him a thumb's up and went back to her business. Jay has been waiting for the younger on the outside, tapping his feet while Jungwon slowly walk towards him instead "I get it!"

"Get what?"

"I get it why you late for the work on your first day" Jungwon groan at the older's words but it's better to just shut up. "I brought my car but let's walk-"

"Oh why? I mean you'll get tired if you walk me home with your legs! So, I'll just go home by myself ang you'll go home on your car-" Jungwon gets cut off when Jay sigh so loud "Let's walk"

Finally, they walk together, with Jay's driver on their back and drive on their side as slow as possible to catch up their pace, so he can drive his boss back home. Jungwon just stay quiet, he doesn't know how to start a conversation with his boss but Jay helps it "I'm not your boss and you aren't my secretary outside the company, don't be afraid to talk to me. Let's be friends?"

"Oh...yeah sure!"

"Anyway, why do you agreed to work in my company?"

"I..to be honest, I hate going to school. I want to earn a money and help my grandmother with my own salaries because life is hard" Jay hum in response, quiet understanding the younger because everyone has different lifestyle and not everyone can be born rich "How about you? I mean, you're still young and you're supposed to be a college student instead of a business man at your age, right?"

"Yeah, I wanted to attended the college as well but I need to help my father and even though I love being in Seattle, I had no other choice but to migrate myself in here, so I can live without the disturbance of the others"

"Wooooo~ you have so many fangirls I see~"

"Yahh, they just look forward for my handsome face and richy richness, no true loves" Jungwon laughs at the older's funny offended expression. Jay chuckles at the cute laughs made by his secretary

"Next time, I will make sure to put sugars instead of salts in your coffee~" Jungwon tease while Jay just sigh with a smile, he likes how much the younger acts mischievous around him because he can tell that Jungwon is getting comfortable more and more "Not gonna lie, it taste like shits!"

They laugh so loud on the quiet street, making some people to look at them weirdly. Jungwon and Jay shared the same look and shush themselves but still silently laugh on their own. Jay clear his throat and face the younger abit while walking "Would you mind if I call you Wonniebear instead of Secretary Yang?"

Wonniebear?

"S-Sure but am I going to call you Jay Hyung outside the company as well?"

"No......call me Jongseongie hyung!"

"Eyyy that's cringe-" They just laugh again without really knowing what is so funny about that. They finally arrive Jungwon's house but Jay stop the younger to face him again "I know I can just look at the profile by myself but I want to ask from you as a friend-"

Jay hands his phone to Jungwon "Can I get your number?" Jungwon widen his eyes a bit but nod his head before typing his number on Jay's phone "I'll text you soon...Goodnight Wonniebear~"

Jungwon roll his eyes playfully but wants to tease the older as well "Goodnight to you too, Angry birdie hyung~" Then he ran towards his house without looking back because of embarrassment and Jay finds him cute

Angry birdie?

Jay is about to walk back to his car, his driver is still waiting for him on the side road but before he could even step inside the vehicle, his phone start to vibrate on his pants side pocket. After looking at caller ID, it's just an unknown "Hello? Who's this?"

"Oppa! Where are you?!"

Shit-

<<_________+-+-×-+-+__________>>

Just block this bish-

Anyway...

What will you do if your family gets betray by your own relatives? What will you do when your own blood related siblings betrayed you just because of one land and even lies to the court?

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛