t-h-r-e-e

"Welcome Hyung! But you're a bit late ya know"

"Yah, my secretary is way too slow to be truth" Jungwon quietly glare at his boss on the back but Niki noticed it. Jay politely sit on the chair while Jungwon sit next to him with some files on the table "I mean, this shorty doesn't have much experience about being secretary-"

What the fuc- he literarily criticize me infront of my salad...

Jungwon stared at his boss again and this time, he truly visibly glares at the older while aggressively pick up the pen when Jay mischievously smile at his secretary like he didn't said anything wrong "So, should we start?"

"Yah, probably our company is about detective agents. So we would like a new fashionable uniforms for my workers and I don't really have much ideas for that" Niki explain before Jay could bring up some ideas. Jungwon has his own ideas popping up on his head but his boss is much talkative than he could imagine

"Like detective agents or spy match something dark colour with manly vibes. We can also put some side pockets and chains to decorated the cloth-"

"What if the chains shine in the dark and the thief's somehow sees that?" Jungwon ask but regret it because Jay is looking back at him with his stoic face "Tell me what do you know about fashion? Have you had any experience before?"

This shit-

"Do I look like I'm a fashionista to you?"

"The way you dress....No! So shut your mouth and write down what I said-"

"But your idea is terrible-"

"What did you just said-"

"What if the agents can't caught the villains because of your so called fashion sense-"

"So what? This is a fashion company-"

"Everything can't always be fashion you bish-"

"You short little cat and I'm allergic to cats-"

"You old grumpy face-"

Niki, who has been sitting in front of them quietly pick out some popcorns from the drawer and continue watching his company partners arguments without bothering to stop them....guess what? I don't regret recommending him as Secretary

"Yang Jungwon, do you know that I can fired you at the time of this moment?"

"And do I look like I care if I get fired?"

Jay stay silent for awhile as he just look at the younger with straight face. Jungwon quietly scolding himself when he realized that this boy can actually kick him out from the company before he earned some money "Yeah, you don't look like one"

Niki put his popcorn back on the floor and act like he didn't eat any of them while he do enjoys the show on his front. Jay adjust the way he sit and face the Japanese boy who has been sitting and watching them the whole time "So, no chains for the uniform"

Niki smiles at Jay with a small smirk plaster on his face while Jungwon just look at his boss with widening eyes and mouth's agape...wait he actually listen and didn't even kick my ass out. Who suddenly change his stupid head?

"I imagine myself as one of the spy. So I would like my uniform as a black cargo pants with side pockets and chains but since this short kitty disagreed about the chain, we will dismissed that decoration"

Jungwon makes an 'O' shape with his mouth as he nod his head in disbelief "Does someone hit my boss head from the back side?" The secretary ask loudly while fake looking out for someone on behind of Jay who look so done "You better shut your little mouth before I choke-"

"Wow wow wow hold on dude! This is my office! No dirty actions are allowed in here, go to your room-...ouch!" Niki groan as Jungwon hit his head by the files as harsh as possible "You dirty minded, I'm gonna report you to Sunoo hyung!"

"Hyung! Forgive forgive forgive forgive!"

After some playful argument, Niki bid a goodbye to Jay and Jungwon who's walking back at their company to put back those important stupid files. Jay suddenly face the younger and gesture him to follow his back "Let's have some lunch on the outside"

"Mmm"

I'm already tired for following him around, this angry bird is a robot with grumpy old face and shi-...Jungwon bump into Jay's back as the older look at him with the same stoic face after they head out from the building "Are you bad mouthing me on your little head?"

"Why you always mention that little?" Jungwon glares at his boss and tippy toe abit to match up the height while Jay just smirks at his secretary before pinching the younger's nose "Because you're pretty little!"

Jay walks away with a smirk form by his lips while Jungwon continue following his boss by stomping his feet on his every steps. They arrive the fancy restaurant as they wait for the waiter to serve their orders

"This is my first time attending to a fancy restaurant like this!" Jungwon say it out loud as he look around the room in awe, he want to memorise every details of the way they design the walls and the ceiling. Jay softly chuckle at his secretary's dream face and about to say something but the waiter distract him

"Your orders arrive!"

"Wow!" Jungwon gasp as he look at the big red craps on the table with more delicious dishes on it's side....Too much for just a lunch- Jungwon can't help but to think how much it will cost for the foods while Jay quietly eats without care but he can't help but to look at the younger reactions

"Here...eat this!"

"No!"

"Eat!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Jay laughs at Jungwon who mentally cuss himself on his head "You already say yes! So, you have to eat it without thinking about the price. It's my treat!" Jay quickly hand him one of the shrimp "Seafood for today, next time, we will have some curry-"

"CURRYYYY!!"

The reality suddenly hits Jungwon who slowly put his hands down and apologise to the others on the restaurant for shouting his favorite dish name. Jay just sat there watching the younger sitting in front of him with wide eyes "You do like it that much huh?"

"Y-yes" Jungwon bow at his boss and continue eating the food's set on the table while Jay quietly giggles at him before saying something "After we finish the agent's uniforms, we have to went for a trip in one of my favourite place"

Jungwon stop whatever he is doing and stare at the older with wide eyes "Really? I have to go too?" Jay nod his head but the younger keep asking him "Me with you?" The boss nod his head again repeatedly with a sigh left his mouth "Of course we need to go together, you're the secretary after all"

"But where?" Jungwon does really want to know it and he is totally curious about the trip. Jay just smile as he sips his fancy wine while looking at him with glittering eyes

"Seattle!"

___________----<°•°>----___________

I need to stop blabbering...

Next chapter will out before midnight but times are different in each country

Thanks for reading

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛