1

Hi I'm Violet Gaffney. I'm 13 but I'm turning 14 in about a month and a half. My birthday is July 8th. After me and my hockey team, The Ducks, won the junior goodwill games, it was summer. Me and my sister were both part of the hockey team. I am still dating Charlie Conway. He is 13 too but he's turning 14 in a week. He's turning 14 on June 11th. Which is in only a week. I was honestly so happy, I get to spend a whole summer with Charlie Conway.

Today was the first day of Summer in Minnesota. I was honestly excited to hang out with Charlie today. When I woke up I immediately started planning an outfit for the day. Today I was gonna hang out with Charlie. I had an idea to wear Charlie's Flannel, after all it smelt like him. I paired it with a cropped tank top and some jeans.  I did my makeup, brushed my hair and teeth. My hair was naturally straight, which was a good thing. Once I was ready I started heading downstairs.

(Outfit-)

"Ooooo. Why do you look so pretty V? To impress Charlie?" Julie teases me. I just roll my eyes playfully. "I just wanna look nice Jules!" I say chuckling. I put some toast in the toaster, and shortly after it popped up. I put jelly on it and start to eat it when I hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I yell out and open the door. "Hey Vi. You look beautiful, as always. " Charlie says as he comes in with his backpack. "Thank you, my love." I responded while hugging him. "She got extra pretty for you today Charlie." Julie says while stepping behind me. I nudged her. "Well, that's really sweet babe." He says and kisses me. I blush slightly. "Let me put on my skates and then we can go. You can come in if you'd like." I smile and I go up to my room to grab my skates. I come back down and I see Julie talking to Charlie. I didn't mind, I just sat on a chair and put on my skates. Once I got my skates on I skated over to the door. "Ready?" I say to Charlie. "Yup." Charlie responds. He grabs my hand and we get out the door. "So what are we doing today?" I ask him while we skate slowly, holding hands. "I had something planned." He says with a smirk. I just blush and follow him. He brings me to what looks to be a picnic. "Awhhh, Charlie." I smile. "Just wait for the best part." I just followed him into the grass and I sat down. He took off his backpack and put it next to him. "So what's the best part?" I ask him as he starts sitting down. "Well, I know we've only been dating for like a month or two but I wanted to give you something. Just to promise you I'll always be yours." He says as he's pulling something out of his backpack pocket. He pulls out matching rings. I just smile and say, "You're so sweet." He hands me a ring and it has his initials on it, CC. I put it on my ring finger and I looked at it. "Thank you Charlie. I promise I'll always be yours."
(Inspiration Pic for the CC one:)(The one for the VG ring:)

" (Inspiration Pic for the CC one:)(The one for the VG ring:)