07

the two young adults laid in bed, sweaty, after what they had just done, thinking about everything. their thoughts were racing but for different reasons.
does she like me? am i a rebound? am i just entertainment to her? what are we?
im such a whore.. why did i sleep with him? i have a boyfriend, he's gonna be devastated.

yeji turned from her back onto her side to face jaehyun, who was still laying on his back.
"jae.. do you think i'm a slut..?" she asked, her voice incredibly shaky.
"of course i don't think that. i think you're just hurting. i think eric uses you for his own personal gain and you aren't consciously aware of it but deep down, you know" he spoke still on his back before turning to face her "i think you used me to escape from the constant manipulation eric put you through"
"you think he was manipulating me..? really?"
"oh i know he was. how often did he treat you?"
"he was paying for me to live here"
"you didn't answer my question"
"i.."
"yeji, how often does he say he loves you?"
she thought for a minute then tears welled in her eyes
"he only tells me that when we fight... or have sex" she sat up and pulled the blanket up over her chest. jaehyun rubbed her thigh comfortingly
"he is using you yeji.. i'm sorry.."

"jaehyun you should go.."
jaehyun felt his heart shatter. he really did fall for the girl next to him, he just didn't know how to say it. she was dating his best friend though, and they most likely would get over this hump they were experiencing.
"you're right, i'll go. text me if you need anything.. you have my number" he rubs her shoulder "can i kiss you.. one more time..?"
"no just get out" she sounded angry this time
"okay okay fine. bye" he threw his clothes on quickly then rushed out of the apartment

the next morning, eric came home. he walked to the bedroom to his girlfriend that was now asleep with dried tears on her face. he walked over to her and cleaned her face off before kissing her cheek
"baby wake up.." he shook her carefully, causing her to wake up slowly then look at him
"i'm so sorry eric.. i shouldn't have kissed him.." her stomach dropped knowing she was hiding more than she apologized for.
"it was just a kiss right..?" he ran a hand through his recently pink dyed hair
"yes.. did you dye your hair last night?"
"y-yeah.. chanhee did to get my mind off of things.."
"it looks really good eric. i love it" she reached up to touch it "so soft.. i always loved your hair.. come lay with me"
he hesitated but decided to just lay with her since at the end of the day, she was his girlfriend still. he climbed into bed with the girl dressed in just a tee shirt.
"please don't talk to jaehyun anymore.. you see how easily he manipulates you" eric said hugging onto her
"he's my friend eric please"
"yeah i thought he was mine too but he kissed you and you're all i care about so no more jaehyun. got it?"
"fine" she lied. she was starting to love jaehyun, as a friend.. maybe? yeah as a friend. he took good care of her.
"thank you" he rubbed her shoulder