01

yeji was a 19 year old college student. her boyfriend eric was a year older than her but they've known each other almost their whole lives. he moved to seoul with her when she was accepted to college. today, they had a fun day planned, they'd go to an arcade then to dinner. eric was the first awake in the morning. he went to the kitchen to cook some ramen for the two of them since it was nearing noon, he decided lunch would be better than breakfast right now. he walked the bowls of ramen back to the bedroom he shared with yeji. he set the bowls down and shook her awake.
    "i made some ramen" he smiled as she sat up, handing her the bowl then sitting next to her and eating as well. once they were done, yeji sat at her vanity that she used daily for makeup, and that's what she did. she did her makeup how eric liked because she had no other ideas, he liked when she did her makeup more natural so he can see more of her true self. he hugged her from behind and watched her finish her makeup.
    "are we ready to go?" yeji asked him with a smile on her face
    "i think so" he smiled back and took her to the car so he could drive to the arcade with her

the two made their way inside the arcade. they put some money onto cards they could use to play the games. after a couple hours at the e, eric started to get hungry. he took yeji to claim some prizes with the tickets they won. after putting those in the car, they decided they should walk a couple blocks over to get some food, about a 10 minute walk but it was a nice day out so they were sure it'd be fine. they got to the restaurant and had their dinner and soon enough it was time to walk back, only this time it was pouring rain.
    "let's just run it" eric said and yeji nodded in agreement. they started running, cutting the time in half, it took them just over 5 minutes to get back to the car.
    "we're gonna get sick" eric joked then started driving back to their apartment. when they got home, they showered together, which wasn't unusual for them. knowing each other for so long and being in a relationship for a few years, they'd seen each other in this way more than a few times, it wasn't really weird for them. after their shower they set up a movie and fell asleep in each others arms.