Epilogue

Two teens jumped from the boat and started swimming towards the shore. The pogues did as well. In the middle John B fell onto JJ and held him in his arms causing both of them almost drown. Sarah hugged tightly Kiara underwater and then both Sarah and John B hugged Pope.

They swam towards the coast were both Kooks and pogues were gathered to be there for their arrival.

Sarah shook her head and let water fall away. She scanned the crowd and saw Wheezie. The girl ran up to her with tears in her eyes. "I missed you so much! Don't you dare go away like this ever again!" And then she glanced at her cousin. Sophie was standing behind Wheezie since this was were she belonged. Along with Kooks.

"Hi..." She starter but Sarah hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for everything. I know you helped. Thank you, thank you!" She said and kissed her cheeks taking her by surprise.

Sarah was even happy to see Topper. She smiled at him and went to move towards him but he smiled and nodded her that it should better stay this way.

John B walked up to Sophie. "So you're the one they're telling me about. Nice to meet you. I'm glad you helped us! Also for giving me the opportunity to finally make fun of JJ for his obsession with  someone" he extended his hand for a handshake and she took it. She smiled kindly at him. "You're welcome to spend the rest of your days with us!"

She lost her smile. "I wish i could. I'm leaving tomorrow..."

"We'll be waiting for you!" Kiara said and smiled reassuringly.

Pope went up to her and hugged her. She really believed that he could be her best friend if she stayed longer and he shared this thought. When the hug broke JJ pulled her aside and kissed her. She didn't want this moment to end. She kept wishing that things had been different.

~~

Rafe hugged his two cousins. "I'm glad I can come with you..."

He was free. Ward was in jail. He would be in court in two months. Rafe however had escaped. There was no way they would find out something about him. Barry had been paid well not to give testimony and even if he did, who was going to believe a drug dealer?

~~

One year later:

A girl jumped from the boat as soon as they were next to the bridge.

On the coast she could see five teens waiting for her.

She hugged one by one and then stopped to kiss the boy with the blond messy hair.

The End

I actually finished it.
Very proud of myself for finishing a story. I usually write but never end them.
Thank you for reading it.
I don't know if you found about the story before or after season two came out. If you were here before I hope you liked my version. If you're here after pretend that this happened in a parallel universe.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.