" Hrishikesh chitapa and chitti vanturutom...aprom orey vatti pesirlam," Thara said making Pallavi nod her head before excusing her self to the kitchen.

When Hrishikesh and Aadhira walked into the house with Nadiya who paled seeing Akilandeshwari and Thara. Pallavi gently ushered Saritha out from the kitchen while she took over the cooking job.

Thara exhaled her breath and looked at Aaryn. " Née ulle po ma," Aaryn said making her nod and walked away.

Anirudh knit his eyebrows while Hrishikesh raised his eyes at Aaryn. Aaryn looked at Nadiya who bite her lips and hid slightly behind Aadhira making him snort and shake his head. Akilandeshwari stood up and began explaining to the stunned family.

*Smack* Nadiya cried as Hrishikesh slapped her face twice. She tried to hide behind her mother but Hrishikesh, pushed Aadhira away before smacking Nadiya the third time.

Ravi Raghavendra stood up while Anirudh walked towards Hrishikesh and tried to stop him.

" Vidu da Ani! Iva panne kariyathuku! " He snarled at his daugther who flinched.

Aaryn cleared his throat. " Nadantutu nadanturuchu...Ava pregnancy show panrathuku munne...we can get them hitched..." Aaryn said making Hrishikesh exhale his breath.

" Inthe vishayam veliya teriyakudathu...Our family reputation and your family reputation will be at stake," Akilandeshwari said making Hrishikesh snarled and spit at the wailing Nadiya.

" Ivala yengayachum poi thalli katitu kutitu poga solunga ma," Hrishikesh said making Aaryn exhale his breath.

" Apidi lam senja...rumours fuel agarathu rombhe fast ah irrukum," Aaryn said making the man shook his head.

" Hrishikesh...Anirudh...room ke vanga...Aaryn neeyum va pa," Ravi said and began to walk away. 

" Yen kaiya vidu Thara!" Pallavi hissed before storming to the hall with Thara behind her.

Pallavi stood in front of the sniffling Nadiya and spit on the floor making the girl flinch.

" Née yellam! Che! Née ivalo periyar velai panitu yaarukume Née avana love panre nu solalama arrange marriage mathiri panlam nu plan potruke! Cheri née yepidiyo poi thola! Athuke yen di iva life eh spoil panna parthe!" Pallavi hissed as her eyes spit fire on the trembling girl.

" Iva vazkai ah ?" Aadhira asked while Akilandeshwari frowned raising her eyebrows as Pallavi.

Saritha and Lakshmi sighed before telling them about Naveen. Mrs Achuta blinked while Akilandeshwari's face turned red. Aadhira glowered at Nadiya and smacked the girl's face once again.

" Pothum please! Ithu mudinji pone kathai...avala adikatinga," Thara said and she pried Aadhira away from Nadiya.

" Ivalo lam panitu ivala naa yepidi-" Akilandeshwari fumed making Thara shake her head.

" Patti...ivaluku thanks than solanum...Ivanga panna naala thaan yeneke oru clear mind kedaichichu...Avan varathuku munne indecisive ah thaan irunthe...Ana avan vanthe piraku thaan Aaryn ah mulu manasa ode kalyanam panikiten," Thara said with a steely look making Akilandeshwari sigh and back away.

The door opened the menfolk walked out, Thara nudged her chin at Aaryn who nod his head making her exhale her breath and gave a small smile.

Hrishikesh cleared his throat and looked at Akilandeshwari.

" Ninge sonne maari marriage vechikalam...rombhe grand lam venam...oru one week kulle engagement and marriage senjirlam...Yeneke konjam time kudunge...Madhav Greece le irukan aprom macha in Canada...ivangala vare solanum," Hrishikesh said rubbing his forehead.

Akilandeshwari sighed and nod her head. " Seri nanga appe kelemburom," she said making Anirudh narrowed his eyes.

" Ippe than vantinga...Saritha avaluku pudichata samaichiruka..." Anirudh trailed off making Akilandeshwari chuckle.

" Nanga naa...tho ivalum nanum...Thara and Aaryn porumaiya aprom vanga..." she said smiling widely.

Hrishikesh cleared his throat and shook his head. " Nangalum apidiye kelemburom," he said nodding at Aadhirs while glaring at Nadiya.

Ravi walked over and pat Hrishikesh's shoulder whispering something in his ears making the man exhaled his breath resignedly and nod his head.

Lakshmi looked at Thara and Aaryn after everyone left. She glanced at Ravi who exhaled his breath and walked towards Thara,cradling her face while Lakshmi smiled softly patting Aaryn's shoulder.

" Inge paru ma Thara...nadantutu unakum yenthe samantham ille OK? They have settled it and now you don't need to blame yourself...Pallavi irruka...Mihi vanturuka...ivanga kude time spend pannitu happy ah vetuku po...kandathathu yellam pottu yosikathe," Ravi said making Aaryn exhaled his breath audibly.

" Nalla kekure maari sollunge," he said making Saritha chuckle and shook her head. Lakshmi and Saritha placed there hands on Thara's shoulders and ushered her to the kitchen while Aaryn scratched his head looking at Anirudh.

" Um study room yethum irruka...oru meeting naa online le join panirkiren," Aaryn said.

Ravi chuckled and shook his head. " Mele Thara room ke ponge...Ava bedroom le table, pc yellam vechirupa," he said nudging him upstairs while Anirudh whined to Ravi.

" Thara room ke yen pa anupuringa," He asked with a pout.

" Eh ava purushana ava room ke anupathe...un room ka anupa mudiyum...pesama irruda," he said and walked away making Anirudh smack his own forehead.

Anirudh pouted as he sat on the dining room watching Mihira lovingly place her chicken on Yantra's plate while Thara served an extra spoon of chicken gravy on Aaryn's plate as the man smiled and winked at Anirudh who glowered.

Vajra was chatting animatedly with Aaryn asking why he didn't bring Alli and then turned over to his mother and told her to pack some food for Alli and Bavani. Ravi smiled softly watching Aaryn's eyes lit up. Thara chuckled and mussed Vajra's hair while Lakshmi praised him making the boy puff his chest.

" Appa," Anitha called him, smiling cheekily.

Anirudh nudged his chin to his daugther who giggled. " When I am Thara akka's age, you must get me a husband like Aaryn mama," she said making Anirudh spluttered,coughing out loud while Saritha helped to pat his back.

Aaryn chuckled while Yantra mock pout at Anitha. Anirudh shook his head and glowered at his son in laws before looking at Anitha sternly.

" Unne naa nun ah aka poren," he said making Lakshmi smack his head while Saritha glared at him.

Aaryn and Yantra glanced at each other before laughing out loud. Yantra then feed Mihira a hand making Thara look at Aaryn who chuckled and pointed to the chicken making her pout.

Mihira and Yantra excused themselves to her bedroom as she began yawning. Anirudh glowered but kept silent when Saritha gave him a look.

Aaryn and Thara hugged everyone and told their goodbyes before leaving back to their house.

************************************

Target: 20 votes

Update: soon